• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made this little battle scene and put in one of my favorite figures. Thought you guys might like it!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made this little battle scene and put in one of my favorite figures. Thought you guys might like it!


    I made this little battle scene and put in one of my favorite figures. Thought you guys might like it!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    mE boRRoW nEsS’ haT zOOm• nOw i gOt sTyLE diNg•

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Thought that you guys would like this

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    This area seems scrabble climb up it

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    This fan art of Ness i made

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Ever notice how "Roar" by Katy Perry sounds similar to that song in Earthbound that plays when you enter your name? I mashed 'em up and they fit nicely.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Wallpapers posted by Itoi on 'World of Mother 3' edited to be a bit more relevant, along with 1920x1080 versions.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    I did it guys

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    For the first time ever I beat earthbound. I watched others play it and finish on the internet all the time when I was a kid but this is the first time I finished it on my snes Nintendo classic mini. I was terrified of not being able to beat giygas but I did it. And now I have to say my thanks. Thank you all who gave me advice on the game, thank you chuggaaconroy for getting me into the game, and thank you Shigesato Itoi for making this game. It gave me smiles and tears and tears.

    submitted by /u/steampunker8
    [link] [comments]

    How much does a SNES Earthbound cartridge cost/how rare is it in physical stores?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    I heard they're pretty rare because the advertising for it was bad. I don't usually trust Ebay sales because often times they're overpriced or underpriced. If I went to 100 retro game stores, what's the chance I'd find a cartridge for this?

    submitted by /u/HarshMyMello
    [link] [comments]

    Mac Demarco has a copy of Earthbound

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment