• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER lucas is baby don't hurt babi or im angy 😳

    EarthBound / MOTHER lucas is baby don't hurt babi or im angy ��


    lucas is baby don't hurt babi or im angy ��

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Is this an Earthbound reference?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    My Halloween outfit when I was 14

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    I drew Paula in Final Fantasy VI's Terra's outfit.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    Some amazing Mother 3 art by Jorge M. Velez

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    I’m not really into RPGs.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    But.. this really is the only one (Besides SM RPG) that I really am enjoying. I love the simplistic and old feeling the first 5 minutes of the game has. But then a meteor crashes and it just gets better. I just love this game.

    submitted by /u/Ilikeeatingcheezitz
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound/Mother Russia (V.2)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    I feel bad for Ness

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:59 PM PST

    He legit had to battle giygas. I bet if it was real life he would be terrified to sleep. He was only 13. Like he's still developing and he just has to deal with it.

    submitted by /u/JLeeTheBagel
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Mother 1, so I've now beaten all three games in the past few months

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    The last bit was grueling, but I finally beat Mother 1 tonight. This completes my first (and probably only) playthrough of the trilogy.

    Background: I built a cheap raspberry pi computer earlier this year and put some games on it. I had started Earthbound many years ago and never finished it, so I thought I'd try playing through it. I started early in the summer, put it down in June because work and moving got hectic, and started back again in late September.

    What order did I play them in? Earthbound, followed by Mother 3, then Mother 1. I played the SNES version of Earthbound, the fan translation of the GBA version of Mother 3 (the only version, I guess?), and a partially translated version of the GBA Mother 1 + 2 for the first game.

    Some miscellaneous thoughts on the series:

    Earthbound was my favorite of the three. I didn't like Mother 3 as much as it seems to be hyped on the internet. I felt like the somewhat melodramatic tone was less of what I like about the series. It's still a good game, though. I felt like Mother 1 was underrated relative to the what I've read about it: it definitely felt like a Mother game to me, and I thought a lot of the ideas were really interesting. It's obviously a much rougher game, though, especially with the seemingly random difficulty spikes. I didn't have the "easy ring" in the version I played.

    Perhaps it's not a high-value post, but I thought I'd share. Crossed one last thing off my list for 2019.

    submitted by /u/Jeff_Bezels
    [link] [comments]

    EarthBound fan character (Smash Ultimate stylized renders)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment