• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER My Lego ness model

    EarthBound / MOTHER My Lego ness model


    My Lego ness model

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    I heard it's Ana's birthday!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    E.V.E. Flashbacks

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    The special guest or ness' alter ego

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Tanetane vibes

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    New update for Lego Dungeon Man- Lesser Mook & Dali's Clock!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:36 PM PST

    Club Titiboo as a Stage for Brawl / Project M

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    It’s that time of year again!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Are Ninten and Ness brothers? (if this theory already has been desconfirmed or posted, ignore this post)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    (Sorry if there is any misspelling, but English isn't my actual language).

    Ok, this crazy idea just apear in my head while i was thinking mother theories, and all started with me thinking "why Ness's and Ninten's father just appear as a phone?" (I know than in mother's ending we can see him back, but that doesen't affect the theory)

    So... I just copilated a few coincidences and other things than ended in one conclusion but first, the information.

    -Between families- (I'll explain later why i take note of all this)

    .both fathers comunicate with a phone because they have to work, or they are just outside.

    .both mothers have similar aspect.

    .Ness and Ninten are very similar, Even use similar clothes (same with their sisters).

    -Other stuff-

    .their connection with the psi powers.

    ."Home sweet home" is kinda a slower version of pollyana, And "sunrise & onett" starts in a similar way.

    .both kids save the planet from the same alien.

    (i'm sure that i forgget something, but this is the principal stuff).

    Conclusion: This "phone dad" have two lifes, and now, i'll explain everything.

    The reason why this "two fathers" are phones, And never can go home, it's because they are the same person. Both childs mothers are similar for a personal preference of the father. Ness's and Ninten's aspect is a biological thing, same with their sisters.

    The psi connection is because they have the same great grandfather. I mentioned the music stuff because somehow, is a connection, i say the fact than they defeated Gyigas because it's make me very strange to think than to kids with any relation defeated the same guy, but if we keep in mind all the things i said, it makes more sense, the reason why ness was the chosen one It's a family thing, George escapes from Gyigas, María loved Gyigas, Ninten defeat Gyigas, and ness end with him.

    Well, the end, please, tell me if i get wrong un some part, or some questions you have, i'll answer all.

    Good day.

    submitted by /u/RIVA2112
    [link] [comments]

    A little Scene I did in garrys mod.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Finally found a place for these charms on my work desk.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    just got my order it's worth it

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Remember “The Glitch” short on YouTube. I just noticed a certain someone...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Earthbound inspired music with weird Earthbound/Mother 3 sound effects! Hope you enjoy. <3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    my luck is so bad i got the lucky 7 yet still lost since i had too many items, how bad is your luck?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    A end

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:07 PM PST

    I never realized how sad it was when everyone left until now

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    I just recently started to play mother 3 (again) a few weeks ago, I just now got to the part where Practically everyone left for new pork city. I only know realized how sad it is, knowing Practically everyone in tazmily is gone. It was all nice and fun until this point, now I'm just really sad, The music also doesn't help.

    Everything just got incredibly more sad for me.

    submitted by /u/yourshort
    [link] [comments]

    Thank for the help

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    I just beat giygas now what should I do now

    submitted by /u/djs-bagels
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment