• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER nice

    EarthBound / MOTHER nice


    nice

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    The Masked Man (SPOILERS FOR MOTHER 3)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    [Fanmade] Porky reveal cinematic screenshot (Fighter Pass 2)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    “What happened to you two!?” (Earthbound/Startropics crossover)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Obtained Suporma

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Hinawa and little Lucas <3 (Art by me)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:33 PM PST

    Early Porky Statue?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    I was wondering who the mysterious figure in the shadows of the N64 cast photo is so I brightened it. I noticed it had what looked like a pig nose similar to the Pigmasks below, then what looks like Porky's mouth but closed. There's eyes where Porkys would be (reminds me of a scrapped Porky bot with flashing eyes) and the bowl cut above that. Not sure if its leaves from the tree but I can make out ears as well. I doubt they would have Porky himself in the photo and this figure is giant, so I assumed it was the N64 design of the Porky statue before it was made the King Statue.

    https://imgur.com/a/KEJ15C0

    EDIT: Unused Porky bot with flashing eyes https://tcrf.net/File:M3_Porky_Flash.gif

    submitted by /u/mrblacklovesice
    [link] [comments]

    MOTHER (30th Anniversary Fan Anime Compilation)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Should I play Earthbound 1 or 2 first?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    I recent completed my first rpg (The Witcher 3) and thought that i might give earthbound a go since I've heard really good things about it. Earthbound on the SNES seems to get a lot of love so should I skip the first one and move onto that?

    Or if I play earthbound 1 I've heard it's really hard/grindy. Should I play the 25th aniversary adition or the improved/easy ring version?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sea_Mooseee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment