• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER 😳😳😳

    EarthBound / MOTHER ������


    ������

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Scalding Coffee Cut but as Sinistea.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    The game will always be there, just waiting for it to be played. (drawn by me!)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Made some tweaks to my Ness model. Hopefully it’s less controversial this time.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    I made a Final Starman from memory

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    podunk in 3 dimensions

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Someone posted themselves when they were 14, well heres me when i was 12

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    Once again, Reggie is taunting us.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Something I always found odd about the Happy-Happy Cult...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Why is it that, despite the fact they're obsessed with painting everything blue, the members of the Happy-Happy Cult wear purple? Just look at these clay models of the "Insane Cultist" enemy and the cult's leader, Mr. Carpainter:

    https://wikibound.info/w/images/8/87/ClayInsaneCultist.png

    https://wikibound.info/w/images/1/18/Clay_carpainter.png

    submitted by /u/duraznoches
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Reggie like talking about the Mother series?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    Are the anti-piracy measures active in roms?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    New to the series, I just got the games a few hours ago and have enjoyed Earthbound (mother 2? the 1994 one)so far. I remembered a while ago I saw a video on how prominent this games anti-piracy measures are. Because of that i'd like to know if i'm about to get my save deleted at the end of the game or any of the other outcomes. I'd assume that people could take the code for the anti-piracy measures out before sharing the file but my knowledge on that sorta stuff is kinda limited.

    submitted by /u/bluntcrumb
    [link] [comments]

    Trolled by Earthbound

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    I've played the game twice and had never seen this. I'm watching my friend play through the game and while in the mole cave in the desert, we start hearing bird chirps sound effects each few seconds while walking around. My friend had just found Platinum band so we naturally thought it was the cause after thinking it was a glitch, we are playing on a SNES and a real cart so it is natural to think that some things might glitch up. So we go with the platinum band hypothesis although I haven't heard of that before and a google search had me come up empty-handed. He unequips it and reequips it. Now the sound effect sounds like a metal detector. We reset the game and it still does it.

    I look it up again, and it turns out that a fresh egg can turn into a chicken while in your inventory.

    How did that not happen before?

    submitted by /u/Mortar9
    [link] [comments]

    I need hewp ��

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    So I recently started playing and I've been having a good time, but god frank is just super hard for me. He always gets to go first! And I know that past the beginning of the game it gets easy enough, but it feels wrong having this much trouble this early. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/manmanboyboyman_555
    [link] [comments]

    Take your bets ladies and gentlemen.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Over 30 years ago we got Mother 1 which wasn't officially released until 26 years later.

    25 years ago we got EarthBound

    and 13 years ago we got the infamous Mother 3 which remains unlocalized in every country except Japan.

    Tomorrow is the Game Awards, the last opportunity for Nintendo to do anything for Mother's 30th anniversary. I'm willing to bet that Nintendo has something up their sleeves for the game awards. It might sound crazy, but I think that if the stars align, Nintendo might just reveal the next Smash DLC at the game awards.

    Sucks that the Mother series is ded lol

    submitted by /u/KirbySuperstarUltra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment