• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER It’s Finally Here!!

    EarthBound / MOTHER It’s Finally Here!!


    It’s Finally Here!!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Finally have Earthbound complete in box. Even the strategy guide scratch n sniff cards still carry the scent!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    My boyfriend made me an amazing Valentine today. [X-post /r/gaming]

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    I found this awesome chrome extension that plays all the mother series music in the background!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Aight guys I have a confession; I've never beaten Earthbound. But today's the day that's gonna change.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Caption this.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Found an old copy of Saturn Valley Online on my old laptop, if anyone remembers that old Earthbound MMO project. Kinda neat!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    The proper way to use graph paper :)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Video: Why Nintendo withholds Mother 3, & how a reboot could happen.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    A convo on Discord with a friend resulted in this monstrosity. Presenting Earth Boun' Round by Lil Ness X

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Does anyone know where I can get a plush of Mr. Saturn with the chain and Master Belch for a reasonable price?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I been trying to find a reasonable set of these guys, but haven't really found an offer like that yet. There is some on eBay that are around 160 on average, but that is quite bit of cash I would try not to spend. Is that price around the best I can get or is there more likely to be cheaper options. If anyone here is willing to offer me up them, then I could look at taut as well. Thanks and have a good day.

    submitted by /u/GrandadFleentstones
    [link] [comments]

    anyone have high quality scans of MOTHER 3's box?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a ds case version of MOTHER 3's box and can't find any high quality scans of it, the most I find are washed out photos and other ds conversions. I need the front, back, and spin. If someone could help I'd be grateful!

    submitted by /u/Mrilovecornbread
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile Mother/EarthBound

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    I have an 11 and I wanna play mother but most emulators don't work for my phone

    submitted by /u/GavyWavvy
    [link] [comments]

    need help/tips on the belch fight

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    So I need some help with the fight with the belch fight and if you guys can give me some tips and see if i should level up Ness, Paula and Jeff thanks!

    Ness - Level 32, HP - 255, PP - 85, Items - Minor League Bat, Great Charm, Silver Bracelet, and Hard Hat, Offense 80, Defense 48

    Paula - Level 30, HP - 113, PP - 110, Items - Thick fry pan, Great charm, Silver bracelet, and Red ribbon, Offense 55, Defense 51

    Jeff - Level 30, HP 151, Items - Magnum air gun, Great charm, Silver bracelet, Hard hat, Offense 65, Defense 50

    edit: Leveled up the party

    submitted by /u/Richered13
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play earthbound games

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I don't have a GameCube or any other old console and all the emulators I know of don't save my progress. I'm new to earth bound but I've heard good things about it. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/3jish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment