• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Da sad truth

    EarthBound / MOTHER Da sad truth


    Da sad truth

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    A drawing of Kumatora being STRONK (I dunno where the rest of the team is tho)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Day #8 of Photoshopping Mother Series Characters: Dungeon Man

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    It was a fun ride, I wish I could experience it for the first time again

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I recreated a scene from Twin Peaks in the style of Mother 3

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I mean, it was pretty obvious before

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Breathing Noises in Giygas' Theme

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    So recently I started playing through Counter-Strike: Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes, and in one of the missions, the snoring sound effect used for a sleeping guard immediately struck a chord with me. This is because it's exactly like the breathing noises used in Giygas' theme! I dug through the sound files for this specific sound effect and, sure enough, the two resemble each other VERY closely.

    Here is the sound effect: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XwV0sYCMoJzf09g5BuodgU6z-dd9m0Bp/view?usp=sharing

    And here is Giygas' theme (the sound plays around 15 seconds in): https://youtu.be/iOdx8MTi1tU?t=15

    The weirdest part about this is that CS:CZ:DS was released in 2004, 10 years after the release of Earthbound, meaning that Nintendo obviously had no way to sample the sound in this theme. Because of this, I decided to do some more digging, under the assumption that the sound originated in a royalty free sound effect pack.

    I managed to find an unlisted Youtube video with the sound in it, but I can't seem to find the sound library it originated from. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnPKj2FC84

    If anyone manages to find the original sample, please DM me! I just wanted to share this find cause I thought it was kinda cool (:

    submitted by /u/nickly_d
    [link] [comments]

    My earthbound/mother 3 animal crossing clothes store.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    a crude drawing

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Did Mother 2 feature the gross-out humor dialogue, or was it added to Earthbound during localization?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I remember reading that the localization team emphasized gross-out humor in the ads and marketing of Earthbound, and it could have contributed to the game flopping. I believe the reason for them doing so was a perception that American audiences would respond more positively to it.

    So, playing through the game again, I've noticed there is some gross-out humor (besides Belch, obviously). Namely there are several NPCs who burp / belch when you talk to them.

    I was just wondering if this was also a result of localization or if those lines were included in the original game. Of course, there is Belch - I guess his Japanese name could have been changed to fit this theme - but with the sound effect and all I sincerely doubt it!

    submitted by /u/animalbancho
    [link] [comments]

    How to get best picture on HD TV

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    So recently I have wanted to play the copy of the game I have on an actual SNES but when I plug everything in the picture isn't very nice to say the least, it looks kinda blurry and the colors are washed. I expected this but is there anyway to make it look nice?

    I've heard of people using HD converters but I don't know anything about them. If anybody has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

    Thank you all very much!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Metagross
    [link] [comments]

    [PK] Daily Photoshop Poll - Day #10 Apples or Oranges?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Daily Photoshop #7 was postponed, see you tomorrow.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Earthbound - "Onett Town" (Rock Cover)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has been shared here before, but here it is just in case. M��ther 3 Love theme by EileMonty.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Help! stuck at Giygas Earthbound

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I keep dying, befor I even get to the part where you have to pray! Example: He'll use has attack and it will paralyze Ness, kill paula, kill Jeff and paralyze poo. Something like this happens every time. I've died so many times and now I have not enough items. then I'm stuck and have nothing to get me out of it. I've spent about 5 hours now and can't leave the cave of the past. this is my only file too. please help!

    submitted by /u/SephirothVII7
    [link] [comments]

    A huge part of my childhood!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Trying to get my SNES working just to play it!

    submitted by /u/YourLeastFavoriteBFF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment