• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER who the hell designed Pippi like this

    EarthBound / MOTHER who the hell designed Pippi like this


    who the hell designed Pippi like this

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    mother switch hoax

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Some more gross earthbound art i did.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Lucas used PK Cartridge!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Pollyanna release event

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    [OC] Made a mock up of what Earthbound Beginnings might have looked like had it come to the US!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    New Weapon in Borderlands 3 DLC pays homage to the greatest game ever

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    "Mother 25th Restoration Hack"?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Hello, EarthBound noobie here. So, I've recently gotten interested in possibly playing a Mother game for myself instead of just watching other people play. But since I've been thoroughly spoiled on EarthBound and Mother 3 by now, my attention has turned to MOTHER/EarthBound Beginnings, which has retained a certain air of mystery. It doesn't get talked about as much as the others, and what little I've found about it has intrigued me all the more.

    The problem is playing it. We all know about the grindiness of the original release. Then there's the Mother 1+2 Tomato translation with the Easy Ring, but that's the one with the tiny resolution and butchered music. And then there's the 25th Anniversary hack, which fixed a lot of stuff under the hood and made it more accessible for new players (like me), but then for some reason completely redid most of the graphics. While researching the problem, I saw at least one or two threads in this very Subreddit talking about the absence of a "definitive MOTHER" that combined the mechanical fixes of the Mother 1+2 version or the 25th Anniversary edition, with the look and feel of the original. But then I found this hack that, by sheer coincidence, was just posted this month:

    http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5193/

    It purports to take the 25th Anniversary mod and revert most of the graphics back to their original appearance. But since this game isn't as popular/talked-about as the other two, and since this particular hack is very new, I can't find any trace of people talking about it. As far as I can tell, this is the closest thing to 25th-Anniversary-version-but-without-the-darn-graphical-changes that's available. Has anyone heard about/played this hack? If so, how good is it actually?

    I've taken a brief look at it myself, and you can see about a minute and a half's worth of footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHQIHkfz-BA (this is a test video I did to try out Nestopia's NTSC filters and ask my YT viewers for opinions.) You can see some differences to the original, like the text borders and a few small details, but I don't want to spoil too much for myself, so I'd like to ask the opinions of anyone who may have played it themselves. Is this finally the mechanically-improved-yet-aesthetically-faithful MOTHER we've apparently been waiting for??? I'm eager to find out.

    submitted by /u/GreenLinzerd
    [link] [comments]

    You guys should sign this LEGO idea, if it hits 10,000, LEGO will possibly officially produce it!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I will be fusing some of the Earthbound enemies using an app called ibisPaint x! Keep in mind that there is no schedule for this or anything. Please suggest your ideas in the comments!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I played through Earthbound for the first time recently and the final boss battle was the most satisfying I've ever experienced

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Possible spoilers.

    Wow, fighting Giygas was incredible. It took me a few times to figure out how to beat it, but I will tree you something, the game was right. I was praying. I was praying and my prayers were heard. It was an incredibly satisfying boss battle once I finally figured it all out. The final prayer was an act of desperation that led to the ultimate victory. Incredible.

    submitted by /u/markyroo
    [link] [comments]

    i need help with the king statue boss

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    i have all the psi, and max level, the king statue has 10,000,000 HP, i need to be able to say and proof that i beat a boss with 10,000,000 HP, so, to the seven people that care, how can i beat the obese child statue?

    Edit:(without the New Year's Eve Bomb)

    submitted by /u/poop_assassin123
    [link] [comments]

    Start playing the mother series

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Hi. So i have been interested in the mother series. I have played undertale and lisa and both games are very enjoyable to me. And i have heard that both game are inspired by the mother series. But i dont actually know how to play the mother series without any vintage equipment. I only have a pc and switch available so is it possible to start playing mother series ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dmu76
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment