• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Hal Laboratory commemorating it's 40th anniversary and did not draw any Earthbound character.

    EarthBound / MOTHER Hal Laboratory commemorating it's 40th anniversary and did not draw any Earthbound character.


    Hal Laboratory commemorating it's 40th anniversary and did not draw any Earthbound character.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I found this picture of a life sized Mr. Saturn plush chilling next to an ape statue on the Hobonichi Store Instagram, it was too good not to share

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I digitally remastered an old piece of MOTHER 2 promotional artwork!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I made these Earthbound stickers and put them on etsy. I upload new designs often in case you wanna come to take a look :) I hope you like them! I just realized that there's not much earthbound related merch available, so I wanted to contribute a little bit.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Best thing I ever put on my phone

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I made Ness in Gacha Life

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Ness final smash background question

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    In Lucas' pk starstorm, you can see the battle background of the mani mani statue and the final masked man background. But what about ness? It looks like a multicolored diamond, but I don't recognize it, does anyone know the origins of the background?

    submitted by /u/Brocideon-the-god
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with Mother 1

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I honestly just keep getting lost and the movement is so slow. I really like the game so far but doing things like trying to find Ana is a pain when no one seems to be telling me where she is or a route to find her. Any advice (not just for Ana but the whole game if it's going to play out like this)

    submitted by /u/Jmanj7
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get an authentic Mother 1+2 cartridge?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I'm wanting to get in the Mother series and I've already decided I want to start with Mother 1; I've played the original Dragon Quest trilogy and I think I can handle the difficulty / grind of the first game in the series. I could play EarthBound Beginnings on the Wii U, but I've been doing some reading and apparently everyone thinks the Mother 1+2 patch has a better translation. I'd like to experience the game that way if possible, but eBay seems to be riddled with fake cartridges-- how can I make sure the cartridge I'm getting is real? (To clarify, I don't want a pre-patched cartridge, I want to patch it myself.)

    submitted by /u/notato8
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound In-Store Display Poster

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Typically, I'd be against a website selling an image they don't own, but seeing as this poster was never available for purchase I'm looking the other way- I just wanted to let everyone know that the really rare (and extremely expensive) poster that advertised Earthbound is available on Redbubble. I'm not linking it, but search "Earthbound Restored Rare Poster." It's not my shop or anything, I've just been looking for it for years, and i thought other people may want it. Sorry if this post breaks any rules, it can be deleted if necessary.

    submitted by /u/spkfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by EarthBound and the art style of Oddity I’ve drawn the team from my own EarthBound inspired game.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Needed to appease the motivation gods, so I doodled a Starman Super just to get to mess around with metallic shading

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I want to play earthbound series on PC

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Everyone says they are a good game so someone please tell me how to

    submitted by /u/SubtechT
    [link] [comments]

    Beating jealous bass in mother 3

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    When I first tried to fight jealous bass I was level 17 and was immediately killed before I could even move and I kept grinding and trying again and again and now I am level 22 and am still completely unable to come close to beating him, the greedy mice stealing my items on top of this makes it so much more annoying and at this point I have no money and no offensive items left. It's gotten to the point where Im just going to give up because it seems impossible. Is there something I'm missing, some simple solution? Or is this just somthing rediculously hard that requires tons of grinding to accomplish?

    submitted by /u/Kamikazekagesama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment