• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Drew the Pig King Statue

    EarthBound / MOTHER Drew the Pig King Statue


    Drew the Pig King Statue

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    [OC] The Boom, Mashroomization

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    My wife hopes to have this done by my 40th .... I recently departed my early 30s

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    The doctor is in!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    what is the purpose of this small empty house?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    bored at work

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Fellow Mother fans I’m just curious, what is your favorite PSI effect from any of the games?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Should we do an unofficial "Ninten Day"?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I feel like Ninten/M1 in general doesn't get the love and attention it deserves. What if on September 10th, we have a Ninten Day. (Because, y'know, nine/ten) Just post art or whatever about Ninten/Mother 1. I know I missed the mark by like, 7 days, but I was just playing Earthbound Beginnings and thought about it.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ToddM95
    [link] [comments]

    What was the hardest boss in Mother 3?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I remember having a load of trouble with some of these, but I dunno about you guys.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ifunae
    [link] [comments]

    EarthBound: the Animated Series Episode 15: Saturn Valley

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Mother 3 and Shrooms (Final Boss Room)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    (Reposting bc no one noticed) The final level in mother 3 is shaped like a purple mushroom. This can be brought back to when they took purple mushrooms and saw Claus who said "I'll be at the end" (or something like that I forget it's been a while)

    Has this detail been noticed yet?

    Edit: here's the area I'm referring to https://images.app.goo.gl/9u2oGcnS8npZkH7e9

    submitted by /u/TACHANKA307
    [link] [comments]

    (mother 2) is it intended to be this easy?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    2nd playthrough after a while.

    after I did the dept. store on moonside I feel like I am steamrolling my enemies, like, I have to actually control myself to not use my bottle rockets so it won't be so easy, especially when poo traveled to learn starstorm, I did 2 sanctuaries (Sewers and Dalaam) without breaking a sweat with just my 3 characters.

    Mind you, comparing to the recommended level on starmen.net I am more than 5 levels below the recommended, and it has been so easy.

    I feel like I should play mother 3 after, it seems that they ramped up the difficulty a lot for that one

    submitted by /u/Khouri1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment