• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My girlfriend made me a crochet blanket for last Christmas and a crochet Mr Saturn for my birthday back in March, she even did my favorite flavor of window! One square at a time for months! Now that winter is coming back its time to bring it out again.

    EarthBound / MOTHER My girlfriend made me a crochet blanket for last Christmas and a crochet Mr Saturn for my birthday back in March, she even did my favorite flavor of window! One square at a time for months! Now that winter is coming back its time to bring it out again.


    My girlfriend made me a crochet blanket for last Christmas and a crochet Mr Saturn for my birthday back in March, she even did my favorite flavor of window! One square at a time for months! Now that winter is coming back its time to bring it out again.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Some drawings I made yesterday and today

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    One big happy family :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I mage this video over the past 2 weeks and dumped an immense amount of effort into it so I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I Got The Carrot Key Guys!+

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I love MOTHER so much. Here is my small collection just to play the "originals"

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I got it .... finally

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, is this an Earthbound Reference?!?!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Im making a game inspired by Mother 1 (no spoilers to mother 1)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    So I just got Rpg Maker Fes for the 3ds yesterday, and Im going to work on a game inspired by earthbound beginnings (mother 1). Since im new to Fes, it will probably take me a couple months, a year and a half max. If you want to see progress, I will make a subreddit dedicated to progress on exactly that.

    submitted by /u/kdoggo888
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized something about Mr. Saturns

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I think I might've found a little reference/piece of trivia in Mr. Saturn's name (I'm probably overthinking this or it's already been pointed out though). So at first I just figured Mr Saturns were named after the planet, it just sorta fit with lots of the other quirky names in Earthbound. But then I realized Saturn is the name of the Roman titan that controls time (Kronos/Chronos in Greek mythology), which is who the planet is named after. And its actually really fitting for them, since they're the creators of the Phase Distorter, a machine that affects time. This reasoning probably completely falls apart in Mother 3 (I haven't played it) but I still kinda find it interesting.

    submitted by /u/Scrollipede
    [link] [comments]

    Canonically speaking, what do you think defines what PSI abilities someone is able to use?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    For instance, characters like Paula and Kumatora have a lot of offense abilities at their disposal whereas characters like Ness and Lucas have more utility style abilities. The obvious answer is this is how the devs balanced the game, but what do you think the canon explanation would be?

    submitted by /u/MirukuChu
    [link] [comments]

    I like starman c:

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    First post on this subreddit so idk how this community works. Here's something I made for my Earthbound fan friend who wanted to be a battle

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Hello! Please Considering Giving a Moment of Your Time!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hello. I must admit, I have never heard of Earthbound until today. My good friend spent a long time making a video about the game, and i'd figure i'd share it here. He has no idea i am doing this, but i imagine it would mean a lot to him to get some support from you guys.

    Thanks!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPr033C65xo

    submitted by /u/TheTrueBobRoss
    [link] [comments]

    giygas beat

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    There's a chat group if you are interested

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    currently there are only 7 members and that's kind of small so if you are interested you should join!

    submitted by /u/Pugg54
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting video. Very deep and thought-provoking

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I made a video showcasing musical references between Mother 3 and Earthbound. I would love if you checked it out!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Newly released �� all sold out but I got this one

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Origin of Mother 2 Synth Samples

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    You know how Jammin Sam Miller restored the DKC soundtrack? Well I'd love to try that with Mother 2 and was wondering if anyone was interested in trying to find some of the original synth samples. This was previously done for Mother 3 so I believe it can be possible to do the same with Mother 2.

    To start I can say that the vibraphone and bagpipe come from the Roland SC55.

    submitted by /u/KlartuNiktu
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY get Mother 3 to run with English translation, good lord the nightmare it takes to play this game.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment