• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My Porky Cosplay!

    EarthBound / MOTHER My Porky Cosplay!


    My Porky Cosplay!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Ness drawing I’m working on!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    My sister in law attempt at clay modeling. Is kinda goofy, I like it. (I know my drawer is dusty)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Serious mother energy

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Fuzzy Pickles! From Warsaw, Poland.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Mother 3 had some weird chimeras, that’s for sure

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I present you monosaturn

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem for Switch but it's Mother 3

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Exploit in twoson with the runaway five

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    This probably has been found before, but I recently found an exploit involving the runaway five in twoson. If you rescue Paula first then before doing lilliput steps you go back to twoson and get the runaway five out of debt, then don't go with the runaway five to threed yet, you can go back to lilliput steps and fight mondo mole without encountering any enemies on the way, because enemies don't spawn when the runaway five is waiting for you at the tour bus. Like I said, this has probably been discovered before (i'm not very up to date on earthbound exploits and glitches) but let me know what you think of this!

    submitted by /u/That_One_GD_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    finally finished this drawing of lucas, now i can sleep

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Boogey Pumpkin trapped you!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    My plush from Hobonochi arrived! Mr. Saturn in the house is a 2020 mood.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    What happens when you complete the pyramid before fighting Thunder and Storm?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if it counts as a spoiler but since you don't have Poo on you after the pyramid, what happens when you try it? Does it not work or does it let you fight even if the text references and talks about Poo?

    submitted by /u/Mememedood
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use to play the Mother series?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    If you’re looking for a chill “2 friends sitting on a couch playing a game” type vibe... Come check out Special Attack’s BRAND NEW Mother 3 playthrough!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I'm back for round two, fellas

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I am unable to use any Mother 3 ROM

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    So lately I decided to try my first emulator game, and I have always wanted to try mother 3. The issue I am having is that I am unable to type the names of the characters. Enter just puts the cursor on end, and shift doesn't do anything. I have tried every button on three different roms but I cannot seem to get it right.

    submitted by /u/AxeSwinginDinosaur
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound halloween hack question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Hello. I really want to play the Halloween rom hack toby made but I still haven't beat the original game. Would it be best for me to beat the original first?

    submitted by /u/mario4979
    [link] [comments]

    My mother vocal album theory

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I think I figured out how each of these songs connect to each other. In pollyana I Believe In You, it is alluded to that the person catherine is speaking to is someone who has made mistakes or suffered challenges. Let's call the woman singing "Pollyana". Pollyana tells him that she believes in second chances and believes in him. Next is Bein Friends where both characters are getting very close as friends. Next is paradise line, I feel like the two characters are going on an adventure and are having fun on the journey. The two characters are close at this point and pollyana might be falling in love. Next is magicant, magicant is a place created by the person who experiences it and is made up of the memories of the person. Usually something new is learned that is beneficial to the person after experiencing magicant. Next is the wisdom of the world, personally my favorite track, i think this is about Pollyana realizing that she feels a sort of love and tries to grasp her thoughts together. Next is flying man, maybe pollyana is experiencing magicant and meets the flying man. The flying man tells her what love is and the beauty of it. The next track is called snowman, I can't think of much that connects the songs with this but I do know that ana is from the place snowman. Could this be the memories of the woman? Next is all I needed was you. I believe this is the man talked about in pollyana because he says in the song that he has been feeling very sad until he met Pollyana. He confesses his love to her in this song. Fallin love is where i believe the story ends where the two start a relationship. The 8 melodies choir is the summary of the story where it explains how great love can be. I feel like it is likely that this is all reaching and these songs are really not connected and only represent the games but what really inspired me to think about this is when I was trying to figure out what wisdom of the world really meant. Tell me what you think about this.

    submitted by /u/JoeVii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment