• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER The Final Battle

    EarthBound / MOTHER The Final Battle


    The Final Battle

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I made a lego Porky

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Onett Little League

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Baseball Buddies! ��⚾️❤️

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Thank You all for Attending the Starmen.Net Revival

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Picked up some figurines at Manga Souko in Okinawa.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Hello, I'm with an indie dev team making a turn-based RPG, and would like to learn about your preferences in the genre. Please help us out by taking this 5 min survey.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    I'm the co-founder of an indie dev team working on a turn-based RPG. Our team worked together at a major AAA studio and branched out on our own to make the games we'd want to play as gamers.

    We are looking for people who have actively played games in the turn-based RPG genre to help inform our development. The purpose of this survey is to better understand your preferences in storytelling, exploration, and combat systems in the genre.

    Survey Link: https://forms.gle/zcrPHABDV2dpTPfy5

    This survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and feel free to post any questions/feedback on the survey here or through a DM.

    We really appreciate your help!

    submitted by /u/InfamousMeaning3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to be cured of a cold besides the hospital in Earthbound Beginnings?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:44 PM PST

    pretty simple question. I was in an elementary school and all of a sudden I talk to this girl and she sneezes on me which gives me a cold which means every eight steps I take I get -1 health. I hear that to get cured of the cold you have to go to the hospital but the hospital fee in Merrysville is $1300 and I spent all my money in Magicant. Is there any other way to get cured or am I just gonna slowly die

    submitted by /u/Sro201
    [link] [comments]

    Emulator's sound is distorted; unplayable

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I've always wanted to play Earthbound but was unable to play the rereleases on Wii U and 3DS since I didn't have one. I've finally tried to play using an emulator and after using numerous SNES emulators with different versions of Earthbound, every time the sound is heavily distorted. Is this normal? Or is there something that I am missing?

    submitted by /u/17-Steps
    [link] [comments]

    Peter Parker encounters his Lamp

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:18 AM PST

    My run of Earthbound but without basic attacks:

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Rules: No use if the "bash" "shoot" or "autofight" commands or using an equitable weapon in the item screen during battle.

    Part 1: The grind of Onett. Now you might be thinking "if you can't attack how can you fight enemies?" During the walk up the hill with pokey and king, grind of of enemies until you reach level 8 by having king attack them and you guarding. It takes a few hours, but you will eventually learn psi rockin at level 8, your first offensive psi move. Go do the buzz buzz stuff until you reach Onett proper. Grind of the sharks (which give far more exp than the enemies by ness' house) until you have at least 30 pp. Go then fight frank, he will be one shot by rockin then use 2 more one frankiestein. Go to the first sanctuary as normal and beat the boss with rockin. Grinding after beating a Sanctuary is the best place to grind in this run because you heal your pp and the enemies let you back attack. Grind until you have 60 pp (or 50 and have an attack slug drop a bomb for you) and fight the police. The normal ones take one rockin, and captain strong takes two.

    Part 2: A stroll through the world. I would give you a play by play on what to do in this run, but that isnt necessary. Go to hh village, beat the carpainter, rescue Paula and then beat the second sanctuary with her. Paula makes this run a lot easier, with her powerful psi and her high pp. grind Paula up a bit as safety so you don't have to keep reviving her. Continue as normal until you reach the winters segment. Jeff can't fight because he has no psi, but that doesn't matter. Run. Run from everything. There are no required solo Jeff battle. When he joins the group buy him bombs and bottle rockets, he is now a great source of damage. Play until Paula is taken, do monkey caves (make sure to get the bag of dragonite) and go to moonside.

    Part 3: Paula we miss you please come home. Moonside is rough. No Paula, strong enemies, and easy to get lost. Run from most fights here, conserve pp and fight the boss (after getting the night pendant) hit him with bottle rockets and psi rockin until he falls. Go do the montoli and fight the clumsy robot. This thing has 900 hp. HE IS IMMUNE TO BOTTLE ROCKETS AND YOU DINT HAVE PAULA. Eventually (after many deaths) get good luck with your rockins and hope they do enough damage to make the runaway 5 kill him. Now go and finally rescue Paula.

    Part 4: We meet poo through drug cake Continue as normally until you get poo (just like Jeff, he doesn't have to use bash or even attack when he is alone) Poo is worse Paula without psi fire. Play normally, get brain food lunch from Dalaam, grind poo in pink cloud and magnet hill, and when you reach Deep darkness get all the truffles (you probably won't need them at this point but whatever.) You could get sword of kings or the other ultimate weapons, but they are pointless really.

    Part 5: lmao I got bored As if the time of writing this post, I just beat the 7th sanctuary. I'm not sure if I'll finish, the only hard part now is magicant. I would recommend those who attempt this run give ness the bag of dragonites you have for when he fights his nightmare. Since I didn't finish this, I hope you the reader, will maybe attempt this. If you have questions please comment them and I'll try to answer.

    Tldr: Paula carries and I got bored. Go and do this yourself, it's fun and a unique way to play (after Onett that part is really grindy)

    submitted by /u/Brocideon-the-god
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions about Mother 1’s Franklin Badge

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I got the Franklin Badge from Pippi and I hear it reflects a specific one hit KO move, but I'm not sure how often it appears. I fought Starman Jr. in the zoo and it never used it, so I'm not sure if I should carry it everywhere or if it's situational. I also heard that it's best to give it to Ana and Ninten, but I'm not sure exactly why. As a side note, I'm in Magicant and don't know what to buy.

    submitted by /u/Sro201
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment