• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I stitched Ness on my hoodie!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I stitched Ness on my hoodie!


    I stitched Ness on my hoodie!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    A high quality earthbound meme

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Not mine but I think its cool

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    A Mother: Cognitive Dissonance Wallpaper I put together from the art found on it's Wiki, try the game it's amazing!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Join me in getting Mother on Twitter’s Trending. Let’s show our love and support for our favorite franchise. Though we are unlikely to get any form of a remake let’s show Nintendo that the Mother fandom is still alive and kicking and hasn’t been abandoned!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    new boss

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Art I made of Lucas curiously looking at a flower

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Looking for a good Earthbound Beginnings repro cart (details in post)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    I'm looking to get a good repro cart of Mother 1 for the NES so I can play it on console for Christmas. I need a reliable repro that won't activate the antipiracy measures, (obviously) and preferably cheap. It's also pretty important that the rom in the cartrige is the ORIGINAL Earth Bound Prototype, for personal preference. I don't care what the cartrige itself looks like, as I plan to customize it myself. Can anyone link me to what I am looking for, or send me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/ToddM95
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Weird question but

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Is there anyone who is now a fan of Earthbound because of that "WHAT, HOW!?" meme?

    submitted by /u/BillyTheApe
    [link] [comments]

    Music HEAVILY inspired by the Mother series, ft. Venus on the first track!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Non-PSI Pole

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    What is you favorite party member in Earthbound to NOT use any PSI(temporary party members not included)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mememasterlordlol
    [link] [comments]

    What level should I be at the pyramid in Scaraba?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I was watching Chuggaaconroy's Let's play (2018) for help and noticed his characters are at a very high level. My Ness is 42, Paula and Jeff are 39 and Poo is 35. Am I too weak for this part of the game? And if I am, where should I grind?

    submitted by /u/PrequelGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Moraine Lake POV Banff Canada

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment