• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER MOTHER no Kotoba (Words of MOTHER), a book containing the games' scripts was just announced in Japan for a December 14th release.

    EarthBound / MOTHER MOTHER no Kotoba (Words of MOTHER), a book containing the games' scripts was just announced in Japan for a December 14th release.


    MOTHER no Kotoba (Words of MOTHER), a book containing the games' scripts was just announced in Japan for a December 14th release.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Since Nintendo won’t release earthbound on switch anytime soon, might as well get it on the new 3ds.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    You know the rules,and so do I

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Took 30 minutes to make it was worth it

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Save Frogs sticker set made by myself!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    all earthbound players must watch this

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I made a Earthbound Copypasta. Why? Why Not

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand MOTHER. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of PSI most of the concepts will go over a typical player's head. There's also Jeff's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Winters literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these concepts, to realize that they're not just intruging- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike MOTHER truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the PSI in Ness' existential catchphrase " PK Rockin" I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Itoi's genius unfolds itself on their SNES screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a MOTHER Series tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

    submitted by /u/ZeroAdonix123
    [link] [comments]

    Remember how EarthBound had parts where you could use the second controller, like the boats in Toto?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Well, I've known about that for a few years, but I was like "That's cool, but I'll never be able to do that because I play on 3DS Virtual Console." But today I looked through the electronic manuals for some of my 3DS Virtual Console games and learned you can switch to the game's "second controller" by holding ZL and ZR and pressing Y!

    submitted by /u/nickeljorn
    [link] [comments]

    This is how the final fight felt like

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    A memory I have of using PK/PSI Flash β

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I have played Earthbound a total of 6 times. I have a great memory on the third time that I used PK Flash β on three different bosses and all three of them died instantly to it turn one. Granted all of these bosses(the 5th and 6th sanctuary guardians and the kraken) are susceptible to it but this move if it hits it has a like a 10% chance of instant death so I found it very surprising and satisfying. I really wish I had my camera to record these moments but I was just playing normally.

    submitted by /u/Mememasterlordlol
    [link] [comments]

    No Batter's Almanac for 2021 =`(

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Are there any other Mother/Earthbound calendars out there for 2021 since the BA isn't doing their wonderful one that they've done the past few years? Need something to look forward to in 2021 and when I went to look for the Batters Almanac it said on their twitter they arent doing it this year.

    Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/FCWolferJr
    [link] [comments]

    The eShop won't let me buy EB for original 3DS

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Also checked ebay for official GBA copies but no luck. Only fan-translations. I just want an official English version of 2. I never played it.

    submitted by /u/752020
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3: Dragon Waker

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Apparently you can get this later on in the game in

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Earthbound on New 3DS

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Can I do anything to fix to dim light on the 3DS version of the game? It is extremely less bright than the snes version

    submitted by /u/nozaroth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment