• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I can't believe this was the last time both kids were animated in any smash CGI cutscene/trailer

    EarthBound / MOTHER I can't believe this was the last time both kids were animated in any smash CGI cutscene/trailer


    I can't believe this was the last time both kids were animated in any smash CGI cutscene/trailer

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Mother 3?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Kumatora

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Sculpted a Baked Yammonster for #SculptJanuary2021 at the request of a friend.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    LUCAS DRIP

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:19 AM PST

    I painted on a canvas a Starman

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    When seeing the "lost souls" in Disney+'s new Soul movie, all I could think about is Shamblers

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    I’m almost certain I’m not the first one to figure this out, but I found out today while messing with the earthbound soundfont that the beat used in Toby Fox’ Omega Flowey Theme was made almost entirely by looping “Megaton walk” in clever ways.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:54 PM PST

    What is your Earthbound experience?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Everyone seems to have such vast and interesting experiences with this game (SNES) so I wonder...

    submitted by /u/hushpolocaps69
    [link] [comments]

    I made tried to recreate one of my favorite song from Mother 3!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    I personally think it's pretty good, I made it on BeepBox.co

    This is the link: https://youtu.be/2c4pTMsYtsU

    submitted by /u/Danitron14
    [link] [comments]

    this is how my fight with titanic ant went

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Ness used PSI Yoshi a!

    (the two other enemies die)

    Titanic ant tried defence down a!

    Ness bashed!

    SMASH!!!!!

    Titanic ant tried defence down a!

    Ness bashed!

    titanic ant used defence down a!

    ness bashed!

    titanic ant was defeated!

    Oh baby! nesss leveled up to level 11 (I battled everything I saw and one shot frankly and his robot)

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Magypsies houses in Mother 3

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:23 PM PST

    The houses the Magypsies live in look a lot like houses in Magicant. Is there a connection or is this just a reference?

    submitted by /u/JoeVii
    [link] [comments]

    Porky/ pokey's appearance change?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    So I just beat Earthbound yesterday and one of the things that confused me is why pokey's hair and skin changed colour. You could say it was the effect of time travel but why would time travel affect pokey in that way?

    submitted by /u/masterofnobraincells
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome To 2021

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Ok so i want to play game, but i have big problem with getting it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Yes ik buying Mother 1/2/3 games are impossible, but i want to get one in a reasonable price. I have an SNES and games are generally not too expensive. But, Earthbound is off the charts. I just want to play game, cus it's amazing. i don't want to collect it.

    without pirating the game any ideas? It doesn't need to be some original cartridge or anything.

    submitted by /u/ChampionshipDue
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't want to pay $50 for a Mr. Saturn so I made my own

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment