• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made this

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made this


    I made this

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:40 AM PST

    This game has created so many special memories, and this gift is my absolute pride and joy.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    EarthBound Happy Happyism 3DS theme with custom SFX!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    The RPG

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    FINALLY, a 16 combo on Strong One (Masked Man) :']

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Careful, it'll burst into flames

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Hyper Spinning Robo art

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    A territorial oak attacks!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    These little key rings they’re making are honestly really cool. Makes me happy that the stickers are in English

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:31 AM PST

    I mean, your not wrong

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Earthbound 64 duster

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:34 AM PST

    I recently picked this up for a pretty penny. I'm going to get it framed alongside my Mach Pizza air freshener.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Earthbound's ending (SPOILER!!!)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:18 AM PST

    Hello guys. I finished the game a couple of weeks ago, but I still keep wondering about the ending. How is it possible that the soul of Ness and his team manage to return to their real bodies, considering that Giygas is defeated in the past, while the bodies are in the present? I tried to develop three different hypotheses: 1) Disbelief interruption: it's just a game, so we have to accept some gimmicks even if they are fallacious (obviously this is the solution that I don't like at all)

    2) The souls, after the defeat of Giygas, continue to wander in space for years, until they reach the present in which our four children are (this would inevitably create a temporal paradox, because if there is a past in which Giygas is defeated, then there can be no present in which four boys have had to go back to defeat him. However, I think I can accept this hypothesis, because the paradox is just a logical consequence that we can only imagine, while we cannot actually know what the real consequences of such succession of events would be)

    3) After the defeat of Giygas, our heroes, exhausted by the battle, dream of being able to return home, and then go out forever, so the ending would only be inside Ness's head (this hypothesis could be supported by the fact that, in the last phase of the game, it is not possible to save)

    What do you think about it? Do you have any other ideas? Let's have a nice debate!

    submitted by /u/broww_thehunter
    [link] [comments]

    Where could I find the fan translation

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    It recently just dawned on me that even though I beat EarthBound a few years ago I never even though about playing Mother3, I don't know why. And now I kinda wanna experience the game for myself, hell all the stuff I know about it came from smash brothers trophy descriptions and minor references to it in other works. So if it's possible could one of you guys here direct me to the download for the Mother3 fan translation, and if possible recommend emulation software to run it on, thanks for reading and for the help!

    submitted by /u/Battleninja345
    [link] [comments]

    If Mother 4 was made

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:38 PM PST

    If for what ever magical reason Itoi wanted to make Mother 4 how fast do you guys think it'd be translated by fans?

    submitted by /u/stikdude77
    [link] [comments]

    earthbound.mp3

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment