• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER My new notebook cover - a bit of a reckless purchase, but no regrets!

    EarthBound / MOTHER My new notebook cover - a bit of a reckless purchase, but no regrets!


    My new notebook cover - a bit of a reckless purchase, but no regrets!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Anyone else love the teenage protagonist whose N64 game got cancelled and reworked for the GBA, never releasing outside of Japan and eventually getting a fan translation + becoming a fighter in Super Smash Bros. which boosted the series' popularity? I hope his game gets released officially!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    I just received this! I am so excited ������

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:09 AM PST

    This took too long

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    I made a drawing of Ness! It may look empty without colors, but trust me, my coloring skills are of a 8 year old.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Everyone be referring to and sobbing over the death of hinawa and how tragic it was but when are they gonna pay respects to buzz buzz?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    My coffee keeps making Gigyas noises..

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Mr.Saturn did something....

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Mother 3 3D remake when? [consider this a job application, Nintendo]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    About to embark on my first earthbound adventure!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    **Spoilers** Mother 3's Ending

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    What the actual fuck

    submitted by /u/bikmin_pikmin
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound ending really worked so well on me

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Sorry for the long post, I just finished Earthbound feeling so emotional and want to share it. The ending was so good!! That final fight was a roller coaster, despite not technically being difficult if you know what to do. I played blind and without a guide, so I fought like it was any other enemy.

    I was hitting Gigyas with everything I had, was sad as I watched Poo and Jeff go down for the final time as I spent the resources to revive them. Low on HP and PP, I wanted Gigyas to die so bad. I was almost angry at this boss (thinking how much health could this guy have???) Out of options, I tried for Pray on Paula hoping for a revive or more PP. My surprise when the cutscenes started rolling in! I was so happy seeing everyone pray for our heroes' safety. They had touched the lives of many. But then, Paula couldn't think of anyone else. I hoped there was someone else out there praying for them. But there wasn't. Her prayer was swallowed by the darkness. Sad for the characters I had grown so attached to, I figured Praying had done all the damage it could, and I continued to try and fight thinking I could do the last bit of health.

    Truly almost out of all items and HP/PP, I figure the fight is over. I've lost and have nothing else to do with Paula so I select Pray. To my surprise, someone was out there and prayed for them. I was so happy, I was quietly cheering. Hoping that someone out there would save Ness and their friends. That Gigyas would just die already! I can't believe I didn't figure out who it was until it was literally spelled out. Seeing the name was like a letter and some dots I figured it was some alien out there who had been hurt by Gigyas or something and that's why his name couldn't be spelled in English. And then, they kept praying. And kept praying. I was so happy seeing this that now I was cheering at the screen!

    My surprise when I saw that I was the one praying for them was immense. I was floored that this was all the intended way the game was designed to make me feel. That they knew I would be praying for victory so they put me in the game to help the characters finish the fight. I had grown really attached to the characters without realizing it. For a game that is nearly 30 years old, I can't believe how well it held up to someone who has absolutely no nostalgia for the game or this era of games.

    I know this is pretty much just a summary of the final fight, so sorry if it feels a little boring. I just couldn't believe how well that ending was done. I feel like I went through it exactly how the devs figured people would play through it and the foresight and execution by them was incredible.

    submitted by /u/SidekickNick
    [link] [comments]

    My take on just Ness encountering Gigyas

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Jealous base grinding spot?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    I'm playing through mother 3 for the first time on hard mode (silly decision I know). I've got to the jealous base and can't beat it.

    I need to grind a few levels. Wheres the best place? (I can't go to the black beanlings, I'm stuck in the area through the tunnel).

    submitted by /u/The_Dwarfking
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck porky minch

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Did I do something wrong?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I'm under grapevine falls I've been sitting for over 3 minutes and nothing happened

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    This is indeed Porky Minch.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    I made a background for my phone that I’m really happy with :)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Drew the Kraken fight

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:23 PM PST

    Made a Tessie clay model

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment