• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER 1/128 run

    EarthBound / MOTHER 1/128 run


    1/128 run

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:55 AM PST

    About 9 years ago my brother made me this snow globe for Christmas featuring Jeff, Tony and Tessie. It looked a lot nicer back then but, I’ve still kept it on my shelf.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Decided to recreate the Insane Cultist from the area that made me decide this was my favorite game of all time.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    onett's hero

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Duster 64DD looks quite different

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:45 PM PST

    he did nothing wrong

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Finally it has arrived!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    I've got a quick question about Mother 3

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    First, be warned that I may have missed something when playing and I'm just not remembering something.

    Question: The Magypsies know where their specific Needles are. Did Fassad not tell Porky where the last Needle was? If Fassad was the last Magypsy, he would have known where his Needle was, right? Again, I may have missed something in the game that said this, but I don't remember anything.

    That said, how did the Pigmasks know where the other Needles were? They're almost always there to pull it before Lucas or something, but how? I seriously doubt the Magypsies told them

    submitted by /u/HeroOfTime170
    [link] [comments]

    Something that confuses me about Carpainter.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Marked as spoilers just in case.

    How does Carpainter control lightning? Is it explained by any NPC? Was it a power given by the Mani Mani Statue? Or did he always have it? Is he actually able to use PSI?

    Looking forward to seeing what you think.

    submitted by /u/Dolph63
    [link] [comments]

    Game that does sequels right

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:38 PM PST

    I've been a huge fan of earthbound for a while and I just recently started playing mother 3 and man I have to say even though I haven't finished it yet I'm already liking it more than earthbound. I haven't gotten around to playing mother 1 yet so I def have to do that. Most games just have trash sequels but damn this game is better than earthbound in almost every way not to diss earthbound tho.

    submitted by /u/omgomgredditdie1734
    [link] [comments]

    Porky Minch and Smash Ultimate - my thoughts!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment