• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Black Beanling + Bufferizer = lots a exp

    EarthBound / MOTHER Black Beanling + Bufferizer = lots a exp


    Black Beanling + Bufferizer = lots a exp

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Look what arrived today!!!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Check what came in the mail today:))) (Still has the Walmart security stickers from when the buyer purchased it in 1995)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Lucas art!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PST

    who would best the other in combat?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Time for a break...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    A little mashup I made for Mother Earth :)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Self defense is the only option

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Advice regarding Sound Battles?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:09 AM PST

    For the LIFE of me, I cant consistently land combos. Any advice?

    I'm aware emulators have audio delay. I'm using a cartridge though, so I dont have any. Does the fact that im on an SP and not a normal GBA affect it?

    The timing for this is absurdly strict, it feels, because even songs that should be easy, like Dangerous Guys, are way too difficult to hit consistently.

    I'm not that terrible at rhythm stuff. I can play Necrodancer no issue, and thats basically just the same thing.

    Whats my issue here?

    submitted by /u/yugiohhero
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Earthbound and just wow

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:59 AM PST

    I just took Paula straight back to my house (just to see if anything different happens since I've seen what happens if you take her home like she asks).

    I find it a little strange Ness didn't go after Porky after getting the letter at the very end (BTW what is the point of giving the player control during that scene? There's only 3 things to talk to). Still wondering on how Porky sent the letter through time and space from (I'm assuming) the Nowhere Islands .

    Going to wait until I have a laptop before playing Mother and Mother 3 since I can't figure out how to get an emulator downloaded to my Amazon Fire Tablet. I found the game fun and decently easy (after a while, Ness just started steamrolling and I pretty much only used Bash for everyone in regular fights).

    I'm curious: what do you think became of the party after Earthbound?

    submitted by /u/DukeSR8
    [link] [comments]

    PK Starstorm

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:43 AM PST

    I 3D modeled a starman to work on my Blender skills

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    ninten (OC)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Yes

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Ness and the 8 melodies. Drawn by me.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Another one, but it's Lloyd because why not ;)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Ninten Vs Kumatora

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Who will win in fights?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/rockcommunity2004
    [link] [comments]

    I think the King statue is completely impossible in my run ._. Any advice?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PST

    So playing Claus's journey in hard mode and i made it to New pork city, while preparing for the King statue i compiled a few things new

    -The arms dealer no longer sells new years eve bombs

    -The King statue has less health. With Hard mode its 16000

    I didnt get a new years eve bomb from the highway cause i thought i could still buy some from the Pigmask near the statue, i never knew the creator changed it and now im stumped. Any advice to beat this somewhat enhanced beast?

    submitted by /u/random_gamer69
    [link] [comments]

    New MOTHER podcast speculating the deep lore of NPCs

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    [OC] If Nintendo did a 1:1 3D remake, would this be a good style?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:28 PM PST

    My "Patrick that's a rocket launcher" meme

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Uncensored version of Mother 1 (Earthbound Zero/Earthbound Beginnings)?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    I would like to play Mother 1 but it seems hard to find a good version. I do not want a GBA downgrade, nor do I want QOL of improvements and a reworked difficulty curve where I can beat it by just slapping my ass. I want an uncensored version with no other modifications. Basically, I want to play the original Japanese NES version but in English. The way the developers intended.

    submitted by /u/YamatoMark99
    [link] [comments]

    I Finally Finished Earthbound

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:29 AM PST

    mother 3/earthbound 2 for switch (obviously fake cover). hope you like it.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:03 AM PST

    Playing earthbound on Switch

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Has anyone figured a way to play Earthbound on the Nintendo Switch?

    Sorry if this has been asked before, I wasn't able to find any posts of this.

    submitted by /u/Suchdeathwow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment