• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER d u c c

    EarthBound / MOTHER d u c c


    d u c c

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Seen at the Rose Hulman Institute of Technology and I couldn't agree more

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I'm bored so I drew my favorite character, Kumatora

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    My Earthbound inspired monster: the Penta-goner

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    What I chose to do instead of homework tonight

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Who wants free pizza slice

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    inverted Lingering Spirit looks cool

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Who is the earthbound and mother 3 character who can swear

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Answer the comments?

    submitted by /u/karipta292
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed Earthbound. Gearing up to play Mother 3, but I want to do it in the most "authentic way possible". Need advice.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    My plan is to buy an original Gameboy Advance, a Japanese copy of Mother 3, and a DS/GBA flashcart. I want to dump the GBA cartridge with the R4 on my DS, copy it to my computer, apply the Mother 3 Fan Translation patch, and copy the ROM to my GBA flash cart so I can play it on my Gameboy Advance. How much should I expect to pay for a used copy of Mother 3 (either with or without box)? Should I buy it now or later? I'm afraid that prices will spike and I'll never get the chance (like at this point I honestly could NOT buy a copy of Earthbound).

    submitted by /u/skrvd98
    [link] [comments]

    An Apology

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I am apologizing for an art piece I've made. I apologize for making that piece altogether and I will not be doing that shit again. I apologize for such a disgusting piece and I hope you can forgive me. I'm not making art like that again as it was wrong. Anyways, have a good day

    submitted by /u/Monika_The_Lesbian
    [link] [comments]

    ok real quick can we talk about m2 bosses

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Ok, so. remind me if I miss anything The sanctuary guardians:

    An ant, a mole, some dirt, a mushroom with a exclamation point, a rat, weather, a weird plastic looking humanoid, and a dog made out of minerals.

    Other miscellaneous bosses

    A statue, a (now reformed) gangster, a robot, a cult leader (being controlled by said statue) YOURSELF, a prototype that took so long to make there's only one, your next door neighbor (Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood -mr rogers) and a inkblot thing

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    Yes, uh, I totally didn't cheat

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    unpopular opinion-ish: i think a mother 4 is better off not happening

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    hey peeps i dont know if anyone agrees with me but i say a mother 4 is better not happening. why? because i think mother 3s ending is just the end. its the end of the world and i think there shouldnt be something after that.

    what do you think? is mother 4 better off not happening or would you like a mother 4?

    submitted by /u/Qwerteee8
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for starting Mother 1?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I've beaten EB 3 times and M3 twice, but I've never touched Mother 1. Are there any tips or anything I should know before attempting to complete it? I've heard the game likes to screw with the player a lot with random encounters and stuff, so any pointers would be great.

    submitted by /u/EarthBound_Lover
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the actual time signature of Strong one (Masked man)?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I heard someone say they FRICKIN MADE A NEW TIME SIGNATURE TO FUCK UP PLAYERS

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    The Sexual Awakening of Ness in EarthBound ( what are your thoughts on this article?)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    mom's hometown recreation.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    i got bored and decided to recreate mom's hometown from mother 3. (this song has the best guitar line of all time)

    link

    submitted by /u/DucclyDumbo
    [link] [comments]

    Concept Album about Earthbound on Spotify

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Why did I make this

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Decided to replay EarthBound for the 2nd time this month and just finished it today. I can say I've improved a lot more than expected just on my 2nd run. I will never get bored of this game and it will remain as my all time favourite game for a very long time.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment