• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER A sketch I did of this brave PSI fighter!

    EarthBound / MOTHER A sketch I did of this brave PSI fighter!


    A sketch I did of this brave PSI fighter!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    You cannot grasp the true form of this painting!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Clausball, But In The Style Of The Moon From Majora's Mask

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    I beat Mother 1 and watched the credits in satisfaction

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    New MOTHER 3 Nintendo 64 Details – Part 1: Mother 3 Times Vol. 21 & 22

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    My Mother Shrine

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Mother Protagonist Sketch

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    New MOTHER 3 Nintendo 64 Details – Part 1: Mother 3 Times Vol. 21 & 22

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    My Opinions On Mother 1 (Contains Spoilers!)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Now I will start off my review of this game by saying I played the improved patched version. Which means that I had the easy way out not having to grind to levels like in the original. Please do not judge me, I wanted to review this game not based of its BS difficulty, also I just wanted to have fun and not rage while playing through the game. Also this is my opinions on this game, if you don't agree with me than that is completely fine. With that being said here's my review of the game.

    Story:

    Now the story should be the main point of an RPG game, Mother or not. So when I started to play this game the story was already displayed in a text when you first make your new file. Reading this text I was captivated with the story already. First George and Mary got abducted, then raised Giegue up to the alien he is as the final boss. I kept playing the game as I was curious what would happen next.
    Now the story was a bit fast at the beginning, but went to a pretty comfortable pace towards the middle and end of the game. This is about it, honestly I think the story is a bit more better than Mother 2's story but not as great as mother 3.

    Gameplay:

    As I stated previously I did use the gameplay and translation patch to make it more easier and more closer to the Japanese translation of the game. This game was really, and I mean really hard. Even with this patch the fact that the damage the enemies can do (especially the end of the game) a lot of one hit damages even if you were really strong and with the best equipment.

    So now with the fun part, exploration. This game feels like Zelda with its big map and several towns to discover. It was really fun going to new areas to explore and advance the story. Now they're a few flaws with this. First, maps like duncan's factory and the entire Mt. Itoi section that are way to big and confusing to navigate. I recommend using a map with these, as it may be almost impossible to navigate.

    Now with the fighting system. Although not as fun to fight as in Mother 2 and or Mother 3, it still has really charming enemies. Sometimes if your lost in a section then you fight the same enemies over and over until your leave is really annoying. Also not being able to see the enemies on the map, that means that you can't avoid them. Its kinda like Pokemon with not being able to see enemies. But other than that it was really fun.

    Bosses:

    Well, not very many bosses, the final boss is surely enough for at least a paragraph. Giegue is the big fighting machine as you can't even see his attacks. Being very mysterious with his attacks, like very. Now yes, Giegue is very easy if you now what you are doing, but for beginners it might be more difficult. Now you only had to use the Sing attack as that is his main weakness. Earlier in the game Queen Mary needed 8 notes to play her song, so you collect them and use them to your advantage to defeat Giegue. The melody's make Giegue leave in defeat, soon to become Giygas like he is in Mother 2.

    Ending:

    Now you may ask why I included this section, and that is a great question. Mother 1 has one of the most satisfying endings ever. You may or may not agree with me by saying this but I mean it. The game pushes you through all the tough parts just to get to this ending. Sure, wasn't as eye watering as Mother's 2 or 3, but it did shed a tear. The fact that all of that for a really great ending is really, really satisfying. Plus as an added bonus the ending also features Ninten's dad if you sit through the entire credits. This has got to be one of the greatest endings right up beside Mother 2 and 3's endings.

    This was my review of the game. Sure not the greatest of the 3, but certainly a decent one. If you agree with me, leave a like on this post, if you don't, then tell me in the comments what you don't agree with. With that being said, goodbye everyone! Stay strong!

    submitted by /u/Pacmanfan199
    [link] [comments]

    I drew one the other is a stamp

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    (Fanart/Crossover/shitty meme my friends like) Clausball moon

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Here's some remade Mother 3 music

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment