• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My girlfriend spent her quarantine time painting Giygas. What do you think?

    EarthBound / MOTHER My girlfriend spent her quarantine time painting Giygas. What do you think?


    My girlfriend spent her quarantine time painting Giygas. What do you think?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    It probably has been pointed out before, but Giygas has an interesting parallel to Azathoth, the most powerful god within Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos. Both are unfathomably powerful and incomprehensible to mortals, but ultimately mindless. A "Blind idiot god" or "an all-mighty idiot."

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Say Fuzzy Pickles!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    i drew Ninten because i reset my playthrough

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    aaahhh this took forever

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I killed starman deluxe using 1 turn aka 1 multi bottle rocket

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Eat some canned goods and scoot up to bed

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Sunflower field design in Animal Crossing New Horizons

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    The "Earthbound; A Motherload Harder" will have Ness in his 2nd Smash outfit.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Was looking through a Nintendo Power and saw this. JUST GIVE US THE GAME!!!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    So this is my first time playing Earthbound Beginnings in like 2 years, and this happens to be the first NPC I talk to. How topical.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Searching for emulation on iOS

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I have an IOS device and since Mother2 will probably never come on switch (sadly) I was searching for some sort of emulation but couldn't find nothing, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/uggima
    [link] [comments]

    Made a really experimental song using only Earthbound samples. It's pretty out there. Part one of two. Some Earthbound people on instagram liked it, here you go:

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Which is the best Mother game

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    My game started weird. What is going on?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I'm emulating Earthbound on my phone. I just started a new game. Only had me choose text speed, and menu flavor. No names. Then it showed some stuff really fast and I just kinda showed up at a runaway five concert in some building someplace. It said something about it being 2005. Also I talked to a character in the lobby of the place where the band is playing, they said something about a "25th anniversary". No party is with me, it seems. What is going on? Rom hack?

    EDIT: This all took place in a town hall building in Onett

    submitted by /u/user12116
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment