• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made the Magic Cake for my friend’s birthday!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made the Magic Cake for my friend’s birthday!


    I made the Magic Cake for my friend’s birthday!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    True Story

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Lucas (Mother 3) and Mirio (My Hero Academia)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Lucas (Mother), Mirio (MHA), Vault Boy (Fallout) and Tintin (Adventures of Tintin), done by me.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    got frustrated with this boss so made this meme

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    When an ennemy ambushes you from behind and the screen goes red

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    (I know Fortnite bad is a dead meme)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    【MOTHER/EARTHBOUND Fan anime】Fall'in Love by 綿野レモンT/ WatanoLemonT

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Plants Vs Zombies X Earthbound

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    [ENG DUB] Mother 3 Animation: Osohe Castle (animation by WatanoLemonT)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:18 PM PST

    A huge amount of enemies...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    I know there's an antipiracy measure that consists in spawning huge amount of enemies, and the game freezing right before the end, I play on emulator, and the enemies started spawning a lot since this morning, I've played the game for 5 days now, and only now they show up. this lead me to think it's just my bad luck, since in happy happy village they spawn normally, but then in the forest, or in the mole cave they keep spawing without end. I know it's not because I got Paula, since it started a bit before I beat the mole. Does anyone know why this happens? I wouldn't want to be stopped right before the end of the game :/

    submitted by /u/JavaTheWitch
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t save my game in Earthbound Zero?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Yesterday I turned on my wii to play earthbound via Mother 1+2+3, and found I had lost a day of progress near the end of the game and instead of Lloyd being in my party after teddy is hurt, teddy is back in my party. So I thought nothing of it and kept playing. However, today I also found that yesterday after playing for an hour, my game did not save. Is there a way to fix this or do I just have to play the whole end of the game in one sitting?

    submitted by /u/phil8392
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite Earthbound songs?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:58 AM PST

    I'm trying to find good or cool songs from Earthbound (Not Mother 3 or EB: Beginnings), so I thought I'd ask you all what you like the most!

    It can be originally from the game or a smash bros remix or whatever! Just what do you guys like the most?

    submitted by /u/TheBusinessSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal or a glitch?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Recently in Earthbound, I've tried to save my game but every time I call dad it just goes "•Beeep..." without saving anything or any of that. (I play on my 3DS so there's no worry on playing the game 24/7; I'm in the Jeff and Ness part too.) this also started somewhere around before helping the montague brothers and after going to fourside. Any help..?

    submitted by /u/Coolguy1a123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment