• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I'm GONNA SAY IT

    EarthBound / MOTHER I'm GONNA SAY IT


    I'm GONNA SAY IT

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    The Halloween Hack is good. I like how you feel the teen edge in it, in the same way you feel the adolescent tenderness in Earthbound. It's awkwardly thrown together, with a character from some other game I don't know about as the main character, and its awkwardness shows how it was really just a kid slapping something together for fun. It's not pretentious, it doesn't claim to be something it isn't, it just is what it is, a roam into the mind of a teen on the internet. Plus, it's got some good humor, and awesome music(like the techno boss fight).

    submitted by /u/Indigo_Wizard64
    [link] [comments]

    I'm currently making an Earthbound Hard Mode called "Earthbound: A Motherload Harder!" This is the new Carbon Dog, renamed "Carbon Wolf"

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Ness

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    After 4 attempts at Giygas cuz Paula and Poo kept dying and Ness ran out of PP, I finally beat the game!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Outnumbered

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Vote!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Vote for earthbound on switch!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/EyeBirb
    [link] [comments]

    This community is amazing

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Most other fan subreddits are full of cringe and just discomforting thing in general, But this one only has great art/animations and other things. Thanks for not letting this community go to shit like the majority of subs.

    submitted by /u/MilimeterBeter
    [link] [comments]

    If you did, what did you name everyone in the beginning of Earthbound and Mother 3?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    For me it was:

    Earthbound:

    Ness: NESS! Paula: Megan Jeff: Hairy Poo: Poop

    Mother 3:

    Lucas: Timmy Claus: Jimmy Hinawa: Mom Flint: Frank Boney: Bark

    submitted by /u/dude876
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Mr Saturn Gif!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Porky, King Statue and Absolute Safe Capsule made out of clay

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Hi im new, I just wanna share my stuff while also having fun and talk to other people who like Earthbound and Mother related stuff. I made this sprite animation and I just want to see people's opinion on it maybe a few pointers since this my first time

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    How the everliving FUCK do I make an EarthBound Central account‽

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Title says it all. No matter what I try, I cannot find any links on the site for registration (only to sign in to an existing account, which I do not have). When I click sign in and enter anything, it gives me an error... except that said error is just an empty box without any sort of text in it (the only reason I know it's an error box is because it has a red bar on the left). I first tried making an account about three years ago, and this same issue came up (only addressing it now because I completely forgot about it). I've searched this sub and Starmen.net for a solution, but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/ThunderMite42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment