• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness In A Rubberhose Animation Style!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness In A Rubberhose Animation Style!


    Ness In A Rubberhose Animation Style!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    So i got this when tried to get the last note on the mountains in mother 1. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Emerald Wolf, Phase 2 outta 3 of the 8th Guardian battle for my hard mode hack

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    My latest track release - Otherworldly Foe [HD REMAKE]

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Sequel to my other post, boney is inmortal

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I'm h...a...p...p...y... with my new slipmat from The Yetee!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Mother 3 Love theme but it's literally on the Atari 2600

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Does Order Matter?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I've wanted to get really into earthbound, but I was wondering if there is a better order to play the games or just doing it chronologically, I'm not sure exactly how they are all related, any info would be loads of help.

    submitted by /u/McDoggoValueMeal
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 1 Differences or something

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I'm sorry if I'm not posting in the right place and I'm sorry if the answer is obvious, but I can't seem to get it.

    That aside, are there any major differences between the original Mother 1 and the 25th anniversary edition. I've been playing the anniversary edition for a while, but I've been too dumb to realize it's the anniversary edition. I'm slightly worried that I haven't been playing one of my favorite series correctly.

    I know that some town names are different and sprites are obviously remade, but I'm worried about story differences. Is the original story from the original game still intact, or could have crumbled in the remake? Can I still someday claim that I have beat the main Mother series and enjoy the beauty of the Mother series?

    Thanks for seeing this request and hopefully you guys can answer. I'm sorry for any spelling errors or something and again, I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong spot. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/peedog789
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment