• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Uh I did a thing

    EarthBound / MOTHER Uh I did a thing


    Uh I did a thing

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    We are almost at 1k supporters

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Here is my Flying Man/Magicant ugly sweater. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Funniest shit I’ve seen in my life

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Run Jeff!!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Mind of a Thief town theme in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Mother 2 4-Panel Manga(1995) (Read comment please :))

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Where/how to get Mother 3 in English (in cartridge form)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I just got my Gameboy Player for my Gamecube, now I want to own and play Mother 3 with English translation. How many English versions are out there? I know there is the official "unofficial" fan translation, but I don't know if that's the only version or if it's the best one. If there are different versions, I want to own all of them and add to my collection. Are there any websites that detail this information?

    submitted by /u/Vidarr2000
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s better

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I just finished Earthbound for the first time! - My thoughts on the game.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I'd always hear people telling me about how great Earthbound is, and honestly, I was skeptical. I had played what people considered to be a "Love Letter" to Earthbound, which was Undertale. And I did not like Undertale, in my opinion that game was very poorly paced, forced characters, etc.

    But, I was pleasantly surprised.

    Earthbound is now probably one of my favourite games!

    I adore this game. The graphics have their own original and odd style to them, which is great. The music is absolutely amazing, every track feels great, even better knowing that they sampled music from my favourite band, The Beatles! The combat and rolling HP is very enjoyable, it gives you the opportunity and reach to do far more than just a flat unmoving HP bar, such as being able to save your allies before they die. The flow of the game in my opinion is also great, there's a few bits here and there that feel like they go by a little too quick, but it isn't too bad. Though, the game isn't without its issues. I'm not a fan of the overworld controls too much, sometimes it's hard to line yourself up to enter a door, and it's probably said by everyone else, but the very early parts of the game are pretty difficult. But it does balance itself out later on. And finally, the final boss was an emotional experience, I somehow didn't have all of it spoiled for me, so seeing yourself (Not Ness) pray was damn cool.

    This is a very loose format and what I've said here I'm sure has been stated 1,000 times by now, but I just wanted to get my thoughts on the game. This is without a doubt a game I would return to multiple times a year just to enjoy it again.

    10/10

    And yes, Earthbound is better than Undertale.

    submitted by /u/PawlineThePanther
    [link] [comments]

    Missing colors on Ness's shirt

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I popped in Earthbound the other day on my SNES, it's a standard SNES and the game is an original cart and I noticed that Ness's shirt is missing colors. Instead of the blue and yellow striped patterns it's just black and white.

    I bought a new A/V cable and was hoping that would fix the issue but it's still there. And it seems that's the only part of the game where the color isn't coming in.

    Anyone have any idea? Could it be the console or the cart itself?

    How it should look:

    https://imgur.com/a/0rpBPQs

    How mine looks:

    https://imgur.com/a/Nlgc1cJ

    submitted by /u/ThaNorth
    [link] [comments]

    The Jojo band replaced DCMC in Mother 3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Who’s better

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I had to represent my favorite game somehow

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    What is the sound effect used in Dr. Antodonuts lab theme

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I'm making music, and I have the Earthbound soundfont. But there's a missing sound that really bugs me - I talk about the little far 'tweets' heard in Dr. Antodonuts' lab theme. I've searched the internet for hours and was really surprised none ever brought this one up.

    https://youtu.be/oCsrzTibtT4 The sound is heard at 0:02 and then again at 0:16. Does anyone know what is it\where can I download it?

    submitted by /u/Sushapel4242
    [link] [comments]

    You thought it was me Mario, BUT IT WAS ME, NESS!!!!!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    What is the recommended level + gear to face Giygas?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I'm about to go face giygas, but I want to know what I should be at in terms of levels and gear. Ness is level 99, Paula is level 75, Jeff is level 77 and Poo is level 73.

    submitted by /u/PawlineThePanther
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment