• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Does this belong here?

    EarthBound / MOTHER Does this belong here?


    Does this belong here?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Lego has a website where you can vote for a lego set for a chance for it to become real, vote for stoneman

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Paying my respects :) (best game ever )

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    some giygas pixelart i finished up today

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Saw this and thought it was clever

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    It may not be the best, but I tried. I hope you enjoy it.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    there he goes fuel mother 3 again

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Ness I drew

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I did it for him

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Well i'm enjoying my quarantine so far. Tomorrow i'm making Ana, Paula and Teddy! Gonna try making ALL the main characters from the Mother series out of Lego bricks.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    [ENG DUB] Mother/Earthbound Beginnings Animation: Beginning of the Story (by WatanoLemonT)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Through some sheer luck, I somehow got 2 Broken Antennas/Gaia Beams (1/128 chance per each)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    finished eb :)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Starman Hoodie I made in AC:NH

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    If the Mother Trilogy was remastered, how would you want it? [POLL]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Let's say that the game was remastered / ported to switch, 3DS, or a new console, phone and PC, maybe a different console from like Sony, and Microsoft. Not Likely, But How would you like it?

    (I ran out of options, so some may not be clear enough or option was not added.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CoolManGamingTan
    [link] [comments]

    What if...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    We get a compilation of remakes (Earthbound Beginnings through Mother 3) in the style of Link's Awakening for the Switch. With quality of life updates, cutscenes (Link's Awakening had anime style, which I like, but I don't know how that'll go over with the community), and remixed music.

    submitted by /u/164Gamin
    [link] [comments]

    Nearing the end of Mother 3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I am about to defeat Mother 3. I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far but I will say Earthbound in my opinion was better, is that the general opinion? Mother 3's story was much more in depth and easier to get into than Earthbound, but the flavor text from all NPCs in EB had my laughing every new person I talked to throughout Eagleland.

    It isn't that I think Mother 3 is a bad game, in fact I think it was a very good game, it just didn't have the same elements of randomness and feel as EB. without giving anything major away towards the end of Mother 3 when you're on a boat and you pass a bunch of Earthbound stuff I couldn't help but think back to when I first tried the game a few years back and refused to look up cheats or where to go and to this day I tell people that is my favorite game, and 99% of people have no clue what game I'm even talking about.

    What're your thoughts and opinions on a comparison of those 2? And is it worth trying Earthbound Beginnings? I have the GBA Port and haven't tried it yet because I've heard mixed reviews but wanted to play as Lucas since I main him in smash lol

    submitted by /u/mrsaftey
    [link] [comments]

    PICTURE MAN NOOOO

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Threed

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Just arrived. What to do? Help!

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    ���� آكل العصير SUPER ARAB ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM فيديوهات عربية مضحكة مجانا r/woooosh ������

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Which of these do you wanna eat the most?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Earthbound food you wanna eat the most IRL! Choose wisely. (Personally I would eat the Skip Sandwich)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/heyisthisnametoolong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment