• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I wanted to have Ness just rockin.

    EarthBound / MOTHER I wanted to have Ness just rockin.


    I wanted to have Ness just rockin.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    At night my Fourside themed island turns into Moonside.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    L U C A S

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Ness art

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Day #3 of Photoshopping Mother Series Characters: Flying Man

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Orbit Fractality

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Earthbound Remake Theory... do yall think its time to believe once more?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    doodling mother 3 characters on a whiteboard until someone erases them: part 1

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    i made a thing

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Mother 1's Definitive Version

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Has anyone played the Mother 25th Anniversary Edition?? If so what are your thoughts??? I played Mother 1 Vanilla (EB:B i'd assume) and it wasn't hell like everyone says but I didn't find myself wanting to pick up the controller as I did with EarthBound and Mother 3 that was genuine excitement to play those games but M1 seemed more like a side quest if you just wanted more bits of lore that is till I found this Rom Hack a few months back I put it on my snes classic and I think personally if you ever recommend anyone to play Mother 1 (which I think everyone should it's a wonderful game and has seemingly even darker themes than EarthBound some how). Then tell them this is the version they might wanna try you get your partners leveled closer to you and some parts that seemed unnecessarily padded were shorten or changed around to move better. It uses the japanese script or at least most of it I would assume, which is why I made that earlier comment regarding such content. Would love to hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/NerfTrotskyDriver
    [link] [comments]

    got bored at work so i did a quick little photoshop of my two favorite games

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Any Budgie name suggestions?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Recently I got a blue budgy and want to name him after a mother character, and I can't think of many names. Im thinking of calling him teddie but if anyone has anymore suggestions please let me know! Y

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/qras07
    [link] [comments]

    The earthbound music mashup I didn’t know I wanted [credit: jan misali on youtube]

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment