• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My partner made me a Mr. Saturn cake for my birthday!

    EarthBound / MOTHER My partner made me a Mr. Saturn cake for my birthday!


    My partner made me a Mr. Saturn cake for my birthday!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    some kumatora art i made last night,, she angy

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    The chosen three (1st post)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    So much grinding

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I made a Lucas one

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I hated this boss. It literally made me shiver a bit

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I made desktop icons for all three games! (links in comments)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I finally finished my Masked Man moveset

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Smilin’ Evil Peanut approaches!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Smilin’ Evil Peanut approaches!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    You finally got here. 'This is the first "Your Sanctuary" location. But it's mine now. 'Take it from me, if you dare.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Look what Electra gave me!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Toby Fox and the Pollyanna comic

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    As you may or may not know, a mother tribute comic titled Pollyanna is releasing next month. The manga has many artists credited but one notable name is Toby Fox. I have a small feeling that Toby will sneak an undertale reference or Easter egg into his artwork, and the prospect of something undertale-related in official mother media is crazy to me. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/CG-Coconut-Gun
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Mother 1 for the first time!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Also the first game on the series I've finished. As a product of it's time I enjoyed it, mostly the wacky characters, setting and especially the music (which I did not expect to be this amazing). The game was pretty light on the plot, but it was enjoyable.

    One problem for me later in the game was lack of direction. The game gave pretty clear hooks up to Snowman I'd say, but then I accidently went through the desert and to Mt. Itoi, before looking up that I had missed the melody in Halloween (I thought Ana's dialogue to her father meant that I had to go to Valentine first). I kinda wished that the guy in Magicant wasn't behind a level wall at all (being level 25 is a bit ridiculous), it would give you some clues as to where to look during the game.

    The other problem was encounter rate. It would be fair if the Repel Rings actually lowered the encounter rate substantially, but I've stocked up and used them on Mt. Itoi and didn't feel a difference.

    But yeah, I'd say for it's time it was one of the better RPGs. It had cool moments of interactivity and setpieces in the world, I liked that the world was all basically interconnected, no world map. Up until the endgame I didn't mind the difficulty too much because death was very forgiving. I wish I could've used the Check command on all of the enemies, but I usually didn't want to take the risk of being damaged. During my game I initially missed the OnyxHook, which I had to read about online and as a result of going to Easter early, I made use of Teleportation spell much more that I would've otherwise. I also missed EVE while climbing, so I made it to the top missing one of the melodies and I had to climb all the way down.

    Anyways I just wanted to share my experiences. Up next in the future are gonna be the sequels (and Oddity if it ever comes out). I do also want to try the 25h Anniversary patch at some point, but for the first time I thought to try the original, flaws and all.

    submitted by /u/Konradix
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the Ghost of StarMan

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    If the Ghost of StarMan is a dead StarMan, How and When did it die, and where is the body and what happened to it?

    Have any theories?

    submitted by /u/CatCommandant06
    [link] [comments]

    Day #4 of Photoshopping Mother Series Characters: Enemies from Moooonside

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    What Characters Would You Like To See In Daily Photoshop's? (Poll reworked for better choices.)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment