• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Made a custom EarthBound Google Chrome theme

    EarthBound / MOTHER Made a custom EarthBound Google Chrome theme


    Made a custom EarthBound Google Chrome theme

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Earthbound/mother 2 tribute (sunset variant.)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I have the power of a god

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Mother 3- Chapter 1 with no context Part 2

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Some SNES Styled Sprites of The EB Protagonists

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Dear, Video Game Story Time

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    This post is directed to the recent Mother 3 video by Video Game Story Time. This is meant to be copied. I feel as if this is more important to the reputation of us, Itoi, and the games we love. Dear, Video Game Story Time The Magypsies are not offensive trans stereotypes. The Magyspies aren't trans, they don't even have any actual gender. Please stop saying that Mother 3 is intolerant to The Trans community. They are representative of The Drag community. The idea of Itoi wanting to harm Trans people is a fallacy. You are jeopardizing this series. And either make a statement about the false information or simply take down the video. Please understand. - sincerely, Mother fans Why Nintendo Won't Release Mother 3

    submitted by /u/PK_Fia
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Mother 3 themed team in Pokemon Showdown. Are you proud of me?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Luck drops

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Hey I just started m3 and I'm just wondering are there any luck related weapon drops like in earthbound (e.g "gutsy bat", "sword of Kong's", etc.)

    submitted by /u/zer0Zhejsheuend
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3 or Earthbound?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Which is better.

    submitted by /u/C-Dirty
    [link] [comments]

    I'm here to share somebody's work

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    It’s here. I can’t wait to finish this amazing journey

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Where do I go in Summers?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I just made it to Summers but I don't know what I'm supposed to do or where I'm meant to go? Does anyone know what I'm meant to do?

    submitted by /u/RedTheGamerYT
    [link] [comments]

    Sound Battle

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hey so b I started playing mother 3, and this sound battle thing is bit hard (I have no rhythm) is sound battle necessary or 100 needed to beat the game.

    submitted by /u/zer0Zhejsheuend
    [link] [comments]

    Question?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Is anybody capable of editing this video with PK Love Particles and other Mother 3 references? https://youtu.be/KjLuWJjdgSQ

    submitted by /u/CoonuloNimbus
    [link] [comments]

    At long last playing Mother 3

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    No spoilers please. Obligatory "excuse crap formatting on mobile."

    Title says it all. Had Earthbound on the SNES when I was a kid. Got the game a little before the N64 debuted. Loved it. Came with the strategy guide which made sticking to the story real easy.

    I remember the hype for "Earthbound 64" for the N64DD. I would sit at my local library with the new Nintendo Power issue each month, hoping for a little more information or just another screenshot. I remember seeing the polygonous cowboy and dog, wondering if the cowboy was Ness all grown up.

    Then there was tremendous disappointment hearing that the N64DD fizzled out, and the game with it.

    Many years later I learn of the Mother 3 fan translation. I am not computer savvy enough for the emulators and ROMs, so it just never happened. But every now and then I would look at this sub and other pages, avoiding plot details as best as possible.

    A week or two ago I impulse bought a GBA version of the fan translation. Didn't even have anything I could play it on but figured I would look for a good deal on a GBA. Turns out there was a DS on the top shelf of the closet. My wife took away all of my stepdaughter's electronics earlier this year, and never returned the DS (stepdaughter is of the age where losing the cell phone was the real torment).

    So I have been playing a few days now. Just got to the end of chapter 2 when the DS battery finally died. Charger is MIA, so won't be able to play until the replacement comes in the mail. Scheduled for next week.

    It sucks. But waited over 20 years for this. Another week won't hurt.

    submitted by /u/HowDoMagnatesWork
    [link] [comments]

    Tourament rules (fixed)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Your character has at least 400 hp while you have 150 pp. Items (exculding rockets and bombs) are allowed up to 5 slots. All equips are fine. You have 300 points you can use on your stats. Just type the character build underneath to join. (We're still using brackets)

    submitted by /u/Finalmemelord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment