• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Official MOTHER "Tribute Comic" Announced

    EarthBound / MOTHER Official MOTHER "Tribute Comic" Announced


    Official MOTHER "Tribute Comic" Announced

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    THAT ONE MISSING PIXEL ON THE STARMAN

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Day #1 of Photoshopping Mother Series Characters: Lamp

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    It's starting. (I signed up for the Japanese newsletter)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    M��THER Fanart (@Kooper_Krool on Twitter)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Earthbound/Mother 2 tribute (nighttime variant) last one, I promise.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    My Earthbound-inspired Video Game now has a Demo available!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Sorry if this isn't allowed, please delete if so.

    I've kinda been working on a little thing for a few months, and it's now able to be played by anyone who's interested via free demo (WINDOWS ONLY). MOTHER has been perhaps one of the biggest influences for the game, as far as art style goes. it's my little tribute to Itoi and his work.

    If the game is something you think you'd want to keep tabs on, the website offers a newsletter you can subscribe to! This way I can notify you of release and anything else important. On the topic of MOTHER, will they just announce the HD trilogy already? I'm literally dying while waiting for some sort of news on it. Maybe it's an unrealistic expectation, but it would be the best gift to all of us fans. I don't really believe in the whole "cultural differences" thing anymore, since we've arguably seen controversial elements in many games leading up til now anyway. Ah well, here's hoping!

    My Game: https://www.surprisepartygame.com/

    submitted by /u/Knid123
    [link] [comments]

    Hi-Res Earthbound 2 Logo!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Nessutena

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Rappin' for Porky!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    you cannot graps his true form

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    You cannot grasp the true form of this capsicum's attack!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Should I restart

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I lost all my save files for earthbound because I can't loaf them or find them and I was at the area about to get to master blech and the worst thing is I was really enjoying myself and mother 3 after playing it became one of my favorite games of all time, so I'm wondering what I should do restart or try to find the data.

    submitted by /u/Mrsteakymeat
    [link] [comments]

    Toby Fox was invited to make something for the official MOTHER book!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Tournament

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    A pen and paper style rpg with physics from earthbound. 6 types of psi, alpha and beta only. 5 items, all types of equips. 300 points to put on stats 400 hp and 150pp to start. This tournament will be posted on a thread if 8 people join. Write stats and items in comments.(We are still using brackets).(rockets and bombs are banned)

    submitted by /u/Finalmemelord
    [link] [comments]

    Sketched a little pic of Tony!(Idk how his hair is supposed to look-)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Official artwork on the Amazon page for the newly announced MOTHER comic!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Mother 3- Chapter 2 with no context Part 1

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Can any experts find out if this is genuine?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I made a little animated gif tribute to Ninten!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I got kinda bored so i turned u/lordsillynipples's pepper into Giygas. (source in comments)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Mother Collection in the Game Room

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I made a bass cover of Sanctuary Guardian and I think it turned out really well :^)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Earthbound Playthrough Problem

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Okay, so recently I've been doing an Earthbound playthrough and have come across a problem. I defeated Master Belch and went back to Saturn Valley to get supplies and I can't go back through the Grapefruit waterfall! Is this a bug or do I have to do something to go through?

    submitted by /u/YEETuraldii
    [link] [comments]

    An amazing friend made this adorable Paula!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    What was Mother 1(Earthbound: beginnings) like in the West, before and when the Wii U VC released?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Was there a fan translation, much like how the Mother 3 is like right now? What were people's reactions like when the VC got announced in Wii U?

    submitted by /u/danlei72
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment