• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Children with no neck

    EarthBound / MOTHER Children with no neck


    Children with no neck

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I sketched Paula with long hair!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Ummm... Some more pokemon x earthbound art while i wait for my shift to start

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Boing! Zoom!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Found this old doodle in my basement while trying to clean my guinea pigs cage

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Name a character that went thru more pain than her. I'll wait

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Nooooooo

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Earthbound with Mother 2 title screen?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    After browsing around and getting myself in the Mother series, obviously everyone knows this, but Mother 2 is Earthbound in the US. After I realized this, I immediately thought, is there some kind of ROM of Earthbound, but instead of the Earthbound title screen we're all familiar with, what if it's the Mother 2 splash screen? Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the regular title screen, but I would think that someone would be willing to do this. Let me clarify as to what I'm trying to ask. Basically, it's the original Earthbound game, but the only difference is the title screen, which would be Mother 2. If this exists, please let me know. If it doesn't exist, I'm hoping that sometime soon, someone will do this.

    TL;DR Is there an EarthBound ROM on the internet that has the Mother 2 splash screen? (I'm not asking for anyone to give me the rom, I swear. I can do the hard work of searching if it exists.)

    submitted by /u/ChocolateChip2019
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3 in a nutshell

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Any tips for the ness' nightmare battle,

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I am stuck at magicant with a single bag of dragonite (of which I have to reload to not loose everytime the nightmare defeats me) and psi M E M E S omega as my strongest attacks and im stuck at a dead end, any advice?

    Edit, thank you all for the help, I hvae just destroyed it and now the game is nearly over, thanks to all you wonderful people!

    submitted by /u/RedditPersonNo1987
    [link] [comments]

    the mother four! (also, this is a direct reference to something else--if you know, you know) (art by me @jasperthecrab)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Quick little thing i thought of.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I belive that ness still thinks of porky as his friend, because in magicant (a world inside his head), porky asks ness to be friends again

    submitted by /u/RedditPersonNo1987
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fight starman super after magicant?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Im trying to max out every character to fight giygas and starman super is thw only way to get sword of kings for poo, any9ne know anything?

    submitted by /u/RedditPersonNo1987
    [link] [comments]

    Huge Earthbound/Mother fan - what else should I be playing?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I played Earthbound as a young kid and it stuck with me. It has been my favorite game for quite some time... until yesterday when I finally got around to beating Mother 3. Man that game hits you like a freight train.

    I realize there are probably many games like this that I've overlooked or missed throughout my gaming life, and I figure who better to ask than this community what other games make your top games list. Here's my top 10 (gives you a sense for what's really resonated with me), really hoping you all can help me add a couple I've missed!

    • Mother 3
    • Earthbound
    • The Last of Us
    • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Undertale
    • Mass Effect 2
    • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    • The Witcher 3
    • Golden Sun
    • Tales of Symphonia
    submitted by /u/egerna
    [link] [comments]

    OH NOOOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I WANNA PLAY MOTHER 3 AGAIN BUT! 1) I quit (And deleted all my save files) before MM (1st ecounter) 2) I DON'T WANNA SUFFER THE CURSE OF BARRIER TRIO AGAIN!!!

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else heard about the Mother remake, Encore?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Day fourside, the sky looks good! I’ll finish the sky tomorrow as well as get stated on the middle

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    About King the Dog

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I was playing mother 2 using walk-through-walls and got king but I never went to the meteorite with him where he subsequently runs away. Instead I avoided it and just played through the game with king (and pokey) still in my party. And it made me start thinking about how cool it would've been if King, much like Boney in mother 3, was a permanent party member with stats and equips. I wonder if anyone has ever made a rom back where king is playable. Would be a cool concept.

    Makes me wish Poo wasn't really a character because to me he doesn't have that much of a purpose. I like how Mother 1 and 3 handled party members in this aspect, giving all the characters a purpose for being there moreso than Mother 2. King woulda been a humorous character to have in the party, even if it's not for the entire game.

    Now that I think of it, what if your dog from mother 1 joined your party in that game?

    Gonna tag this as spoiler since it mentions some characters and story events.

    submitted by /u/leon_death
    [link] [comments]

    Homebound with EarthBound

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment