• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER As requested by “u/PSI_Lucas” I have made a negative man skin for Minecraft. Sorry about the arms, they don’t start at the top.

    EarthBound / MOTHER As requested by “u/PSI_Lucas” I have made a negative man skin for Minecraft. Sorry about the arms, they don’t start at the top.


    As requested by “u/PSI_Lucas” I have made a negative man skin for Minecraft. Sorry about the arms, they don’t start at the top.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Been revisiting Earthbound since I never finished it as a kid! This is how I feel every time Pokey shows up

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Ness is just a silent protagonist, porky.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I drew save frog from mother 3

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Look what I got today!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Am I alone in this

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that feels like Buzz Buzz is underrated. I mean, he sets up your journey and gives you the sound stone. I was genuinely sad when he died. He's up there with my favorite characters such as Porky, Giygas (Giuge),EVE, and The Masked Man.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Groovin
    [link] [comments]

    As requested by “u/PSI_Lucas” I have made a negative man skin for Minecraft. Sorry about the arms, they don’t start at the top.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Question about Locria

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    If Kumatora was raised by the Magypsies then surely she should have recognized Locria during their many encounters. Even if Locria was in disguise or had parted ways with the other Magypsies when Kumatora was very young, I still feel she would have been told everything about the traitor in the ranks, or at the very least would have a hunch.

    submitted by /u/NoNoNo_OhHoHo
    [link] [comments]

    Day threed of making mother 3 art, drew one or two flower and started painting the sky, I probably will repaint it tomorrow for better colors

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me where to buy the Pollyanna comic book in English??

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Just Curious

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    (I don't know if this counts as Spoilers or not so be warned) What's your favorite place in Earthbound. Mine is Cave Of The Past

    submitted by /u/Mr-Groovin
    [link] [comments]

    I started a YouTube channel where I’m going to be posting 1 hour earthbound themes check it out if you need to use the audio for a YouTube video or just like to listen

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Full storage! Little help?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Is there anything I can drop or sell?

    Great charm, jar of fly honey, travel charm, for sale sign, bad key machine, backstage pass, Pak of bubble gum, exit mouse, counter psi unit, Neutralizer, HP sucker, slime generator,

    submitted by /u/Omarstar803
    [link] [comments]

    What do i do aftwr getting the hawk eye

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    What do i do now

    submitted by /u/RedditPersonNo1987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment