• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I don't often post my art online, but I love how she turned out!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I don't often post my art online, but I love how she turned out!


    I don't often post my art online, but I love how she turned out!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    this will forever bother me

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Apparently I noticed that Mother 3 is trending in Japan on Twitter!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    He follows me

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Onett Clay Miniature

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Pokey Means Business/Cease To Exist

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Something I found out earlier today: the Japanese title of "Pokey Means Business" (which is "Cease To Exist") is ALSO the name of a song recorded by the Beach Boys and originally written by, of all people, Charles Manson. Given the darker nature of EarthBound's story and references, do you think this might be intentional, or simply a coincidence, especially given that the actual Japanese can translate as either "Cease To Exist" or "Stop Existing"?

    submitted by /u/GeollandFraser
    [link] [comments]

    That's really accurate

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Defeating the Final Boss

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I just finished Mother 3 for the first time last night, so I know the strategy to finish the battle against the Masked Man is to guard and use PK Lifeup Gamma. But before I had learned this, I found that the Masked Man can be attacked after Flint is hit by PK Love. I haven't seen anybody mention this before and it causes unique dialogue from Hinawa. I died after I did this because my health was low when I had managed to do it. But because of this, I was wondering if there was a way to kill the Masked man in the final fight by using a combination of PK Heal Gamma (so the Franklin Badge reflects lightning back at him) and then attacking after Flint is hit.

    submitted by /u/thunderking4
    [link] [comments]

    Merrysville Smash Stage I made.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Stage ID:

    CFSYC964

    submitted by /u/CullenFlynn
    [link] [comments]

    Music ( ost )

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Does Mother 1 and Mother 3 have good soundtracks?

    Like Earthbound, because i really enjoyed and love EB soundtracks. ... And is there an official Mother 4 if no, why did it stopped? Thank you all

    submitted by /u/TheMayorShow
    [link] [comments]

    If Nintendo took down the Mother 3 fan translation?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Because of copyright and the reason why they cancelled the official translation?

    submitted by /u/DerpDerp3001
    [link] [comments]

    Ness's Final form

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Fellas, settle something for me

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Photo man

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I'm new, so after i beaten EB, iwas wondering why Ness dad never showed up, so i was thinking could he be the Photo guy ?

    I'm sure this has been asked and answered somewhere, can anyone confirm anything ?

    Fuzzy pickles ✌🏻

    submitted by /u/TheMayorShow
    [link] [comments]

    Why Mother has too many encounters?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I've been playing the game for little time, but holy crap the random encounters sounds more like 99% chance of an encounter, why the random encounters happen too often?

    submitted by /u/Xaqnuax
    [link] [comments]

    Any SG1 fans here?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Umm...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Which ROM site should I use to get Earthbound/Mother?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I've never played Earthbound/Mother before and the only devices I have are a Windows PC, Switch, and Android phone. I heard from someone that I can download a ROM somewhere, but I don't want to accidentally visit a sketchy scam site.

    submitted by /u/IamJaggerGG
    [link] [comments]

    Help me I can't find the charm

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Let me start off by talking about how much I adore Mother 3. I played it 2 times and the story, characters, music, style, and vibe absolutely blew my heart away as it's probably my favorite game of all time. I'm playing through Mother 2 now and I feel so bored and it feels like such a chore for me to get on each day and try to enjoy. The gameplay is really slow, repetitive, and painful, none of the characters make me feel a single thing except Ness, the music doesn't hit that hard, the artstyle feels sloppy and not as fresh, the story doesn't seem that interesting, and I just can't vibe with this experience, I can't feel any enjoyment really. I am in Fourside and I'm at the part where it changes colors. Does it get wayyy more interesting later? I know many of the things that happen but they don't seem that interesting to me. Many people say it's the best game of all time and it's an "experience" but I can't feel a single thing in my heart half ways into the game. I want to be able to enjoy it but I really can't. Should I continue to get the true feeling later if it really exists?

    submitted by /u/dqhero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment