• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER This is the best thing I have ever seen on an earthbound video

    EarthBound / MOTHER This is the best thing I have ever seen on an earthbound video


    This is the best thing I have ever seen on an earthbound video

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Yet another recolor of a piece of artwork in the MOTHER 2 Enix GuideBook!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    What an HD remake could look like

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Everyone Always Shows Off Getting the Sword of Kings. Well, I Already Had That So It Was Time To Get the Broken Antenna So That Jeff Can Create His Ultimate Weapon - The Gaia Beam!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I did it...it took me a while but I did it

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Beeping noise every half a minute or so, how do I fix it? (earthbound)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm a fool someone who works smarter not harder and was grinding those caterpillars in the desert earlier today, well I think I messed something up with my game from loading save states when my outcome wasn't favorable and that beeping noise that comes from most of your party having sunstroke has followed me through the game despite none of my party being affected. Is there any way to get rid of it? It's unbelievably distracting

    submitted by /u/neitherkissynorcutie
    [link] [comments]

    No dad. I cannot grasp the true form of Giygas.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Fallin' Love - Mother/Earthbound Beginnings (cover)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Just finished Mother 1 !

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Hello, I just finished MOTHER 1 (25th anniversary with the patch) and it was awesome.

    I love Undertale and always wanted to play mother series because that was told that Toby Fox was greatly inspired by.

    At first, I hesitated to play Mother 1 because it was on NES and people telling that it's really difficult.

    Thankfully, a patch has been created and I don't regret to have started with the first one of the series.

    The humour, the music, the characters, all are really great.

    Now I will play Earthbound, do you have any recommendations in what version to play ? How is the difficulty ?

    submitted by /u/Triggershaft
    [link] [comments]

    Thing i made a while ago, someone said it looked like an EB background so

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I decided to recolor a panel from the MOTHER 2 Enix GuideBook artwork!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    (Concept) Title work for my Mother/ Local58 Fan Novel

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Got into custom amiibo a while back and I figured I will share my recent custom

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Chip Tanaka has a new album, where can I buy it?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    i am stuck on mother 3

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    guys i waqs playing mother3 and when i returned to tazmily after defeating the ba trio everyone was still on tazmily and i got stuck on the game bcuz the ants wont let me pass, pls help me i can't figure out what i should do

    submitted by /u/Hammer-Toad
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to play mother 3 fan translation idk if its legal or not

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment