• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER .

    EarthBound / MOTHER .


    .

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    [OC] Cool of someone to leave a perfectly good cookie behind in this beautifully wrapped present!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Poster update ( you all are the only ones I know who loves this games as much as me ). Figured I’d share

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Swampy art kinda tired so I'll try to post more often

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Mother 25th Anniversary Edition too easy?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I just played all the way through the first Mother for the first time through the 25th Anniversary Edition hack (And a hack on top of it to return the graphics to the originals). Mother is notorious for it's necessary amount of grinding and how powerful certain enemies can be. But I just didn't experience that. I knew the hack made the game more "playable" but it seemed way too easy. I played through it extremely fast. I only grinded to get level 25 (The minimum) to beat the dragon and I did on my first try. And I beat every major enemy on my first attempt. I went in expecting to die repeatedly, but I only died a single time to Giygas because I didn't think to use Shield at the start.

    I didn't even get to see every enemy. Or use any of Ana's tons of different PSI abilities. I only had Teddy for like 10 minutes. I didn't buy a single food item because Ana and Ninten had so much PP available all the time. I even saved tons of PSI Stones because my brother told me I would need them for restoring PP and healing during the final boss. I didn't use a single one. I've seen people describe the 25th edition as the best way to play, but I just felt a little let down. I did experience the same story, but I was hoping it'd take me a while. And the enemies would require more than just bashing and healing.

    Anyone else have the same experience?

    submitted by /u/HurricaneRush
    [link] [comments]

    Did everybody that guessed the scratch and sniff card wrong still get the prize?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    It didn't smell like pizza at all and I guessed BBQ sauce and they still sent me the car freshener and ruler with a letter saying THAT'S RIGHT IT'S PIZZA!!

    submitted by /u/BananaJaneB
    [link] [comments]

    I want a challenge

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Are there any challenges I can do in EarthBound? Like I cant use any items, go to any hospitals, or use PSI abilities that revive party members. Stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/Wibblywobollywee
    [link] [comments]

    Playing this game on the GC GBP, extra hits seem much easier.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Just got the Everdrive X5 mini. Played a bit of the "Claus's Journey" hack on my Micro and wasn't getting those extra hits. I mean, I could get a few but almost had to think outside the song. Grabbed my roomate's Gamecube and tried it out on the Gameboy Player (after seeing the logo in the intro for Mother 3) and I'm seriously hitting all 16 hits effortlessly. His GC isn't modded, just have the original disc and using a crt tv. I know the original software produces lag, but it seems to really work out with Mother 3! You think the developers assumed everyone would prefer this on the GBP and adjusted it? I'm just amazed by how easy it is now.

    submitted by /u/SuSuperHands
    [link] [comments]

    Which band it better?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Personally, I prefer DCMC.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ToddM95
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound remake?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I saw a video about Nintendo Switch and wanted to know if they were making a remake because i saw a 3D Ness riding a bicycle.

    submitted by /u/c0smicfn
    [link] [comments]

    Images With Elegiac Auras And Also Earthbound Music

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Is there any undertake fans here?i made a Lucas sprite similar to sans,I spent three hours making this,hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment