• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Chimera Attack!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Chimera Attack!


    Chimera Attack!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Recently built a PC and decided to add a little personal flair to it!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    [OC] Frog in a Car Savepoint Pixel Art Animation

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    You were atacked by the Barrier Trio!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Chiptune Remix of Porky's Porkies from Mother 3 [OC]

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Just beat the game and jesus christ i cried

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Where to start with Earthbound Perler bead art

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    So I want to make some earthbound Perler bead art for my room decoration, but don't know where to start, and i've seen soooo many cool perler pieces of earthbound on this sub so I wanted to know where you guys started? What beads should I use, what colors I should get, also are there websites with Earthbound perler templates?

    submitted by /u/BotWick1324
    [link] [comments]

    Mt.Itoi was my favorite part in replaying Mother 1

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    The moment you get EVE at least, seriously, after so many hours of grind and Lloyd getting constantly beaten by incredibly unbalanced enemies, having Eve on my party defeating enemies that can instant kill your party, or cause 100 hp of damage is just amazing. Idk, it's just incredibly satisfactory that after so many hours of having to deal with difficult enemies, you finally have the chance to get your revenge on them, i don't even mind the enemies in Mt.Itoi being incredibly overpowered, the area soundtrack is also great, by the way.

    (After you lose EVE, you're pretty close to George gravestone and anyway, so it isn't bad, you can just run away or use 4th D-Slip a fell times and reach the final boss)

    submitted by /u/Starmaz
    [link] [comments]

    Finally playing one of the greatest games ever made the way Itoi intended

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I drew the Earthbound kids~ I hope you like them

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Oh no! He's here.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Earthbound Repo Help - Copy Protection Trick

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I apologize that I've sent multiple messages in such a short amount of time, but I'm really enjoying the MOTHER series, and I need a lot of info, and the last piece of info I need is about making personal use repo cartridges... I've done some research on what to look out for when you buy a cartridge, and determine whether or not the game is a repo. The first example that everyone can agree on, is during the final battle with Giygas. After Pokey says "You will just be another meal to him!", it appears that the game freezes, forcing you to reset, and to give you a screen with all of your save data deleted.

    That's where this question of mine comes in, since I also want my siblings to enjoy the experience of Earthbound; is there a way that a repo can be made, WITHOUT encountering these anti-piracy checks? Another reason as to why I'm saying this, is because I want to have my own collection of the entire MOTHER trilogy, and since I already have the ROMS for the most purest way to enjoy this trilogy, I wanted to play it on real hardware, and not on my PC with RetroArch.

    TL;DR - How can I make reproduction cartridges, that acts like a legitimate copy?

    submitted by /u/ChocolateChip2019
    [link] [comments]

    Good Place to buy a reproduction Earthbounds Players Guide?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I am a HUGE Earthbound Fan, and I found out that Nintendo released the Earthbounds players guide PDF (heres the link if your intrested https://www.nintendo.co.jp/clvs/manuals/common/pdf/CLV-P-SAAJE.pdf) And I want to buy a reproduction Players guide, since A) I don't have a color printer and B) i've heard stories of people who've printed and it came out in different sizes, so I want a professional reproduction. Anyone know where I can buy one from?

    submitted by /u/BotWick1324
    [link] [comments]

    i was so surprised to see an earthbound reference

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    VILLAN IS UNDERATED

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Am I alone in thinking Master Belch is an underated villan

    submitted by /u/Mr-Groovin
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way to play Mother 1?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I beat Earthbound and recently Mother 3 on my 3ds, and now I want to play MOTHER 1, but I don't know what version is best. Should I use the 25th Anniversary Edition, Easy ring, or just Earthbound Zero. I tried the original Earthbound Zero and didn't like the controls and thought the grammar was kinda funky so what do you guys think? Thanks!

    (also i'm using a NES 3ds VC injector)

    submitted by /u/BotWick1324
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a cover I made of Mother 1/Earthbound Zero's intro!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Mother 3 Challenge run ideas

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I'm making a challenge run for mother 3, but I don't know any ideas, anyone have some?

    submitted by /u/Plasma_Wolf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment