• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I cosplayed as best girl Paula! ft. my old dirty frying pan

    EarthBound / MOTHER I cosplayed as best girl Paula! ft. my old dirty frying pan


    I cosplayed as best girl Paula! ft. my old dirty frying pan

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hi Boney

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Here we go, first playthrough!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    [OC] Feeling a little sleepy!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I made this 3D Model! (Earthbound Spoilers)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Idk if this has been shared anywhere but I'm pretty sure i just found the original inspiration for the Starmen

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I made a hack of Mother a while ago, thought I'd share it here.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    The Mother 25th restoration hack aims to create a sort of 'definitive' version of Mother. This is a hack for the 25th anniversary hack of Mother. It primarily restores the classic look of Mother while maintaining many of the graphical and gameplay improvements of the 25th anniversary edition.

    It also has several miscellaneous edits such as making the Holy Loly Mountain caves less of a nightmarish maze, making Teddy's vanilla sprites look less weird, various text edits and many minor map changes and little details.

    Note that it's not a ROM, it's a patch, and the linked site does not distribute ROMs. If there's still a problem, I don't mind taking this down.

    Link: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5193/

    submitted by /u/Night-Falls
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to Moonside!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Why does PK love have a weird name?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I'm playing through mother 3 for the first time and got this "super powerful" ability called pk videogam. I thought that was a weird name so I looked it up and it's supposed to be called pk love, not only that but It also says there was supposed to be an option to name ot which i never got. The same thing happened with rocker in earthbound, for me it was called N64 for some reason. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/hyperl0ck0
    [link] [comments]

    question for those who make inspired earthbound games

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Not sure if this type of post is allowed but any projects recruiting people?
    Im pretty good at coming up with story concepts, character designs, and im average at pixel art (except buildings, i dont like my buildings).
    or does anyone want to start one? As long as we dont go overboard on making it too much like Mother in terms of random humor, i'm interested. I just like modern cities in 2D RPGS and i think others do too.

    submitted by /u/PurpleGamecube20XX
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm playing mother three...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I'm on chapter 7, I got dog after the fall from that plane, I meet up with the trans guy and learn about the needles, make my way to the next needle, go the the tunnel way were those cricket things are, and fight this gorilla who's way too tough to beat with only Lucas and the dog. I'm totally stumped so I skim through a walkthrough not wanting spoilers and realise I was supposed to go somewhere totally different, get my full party back, and go from there. Also that pk videogam is call pk love (the same thing happens with rocker in earthbound it was called n64, it's not a huge deal but it pisses me off because videogam and n64 are stupid names). So what in the fuck happend? Why would the literally encourage me to waste all the time and probably miss some dialog? Anybody have an explanation for what I did wrong?

    submitted by /u/hyperl0ck0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or do I have to grind a lot more in M3 than EB?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I'm in Chapter 2 and it feels like I go back and forth from the healing/save spot over and over and I rarely level up. I don't remember grinding nearly as much in Earthbound even to beat the first boss. Is it just an early game thing?

    submitted by /u/MilesPrower1992
    [link] [comments]

    The custom Mr. Saturn board I made for Fortune Street. It's even fully playable if imported into the game.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Cursed images with earthbound game

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    i want to create a mod for earthbound that can change the sprites of the enemies to cursed images, and edit the dialogue, preferably a rom hack that could play on an actual SNES, where should i start with developing this rom hack, and what programs would i need?

    submitted by /u/DepressoNeko
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3 music compilation

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Did the art style bend challenge, and drew Ness for it!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    it's my cake day can I get some fuzzy pickles

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment