• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I started doing toy photography and decided to use my Starman sticker since I don't own its figure. Ness is a keychain figure. How does it look?

    EarthBound / MOTHER I started doing toy photography and decided to use my Starman sticker since I don't own its figure. Ness is a keychain figure. How does it look?


    I started doing toy photography and decided to use my Starman sticker since I don't own its figure. Ness is a keychain figure. How does it look?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Put only Jeff on my Laptop, hopefully he will make me smarter

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I used PSI Teleport Alpha to get back to Onett after beating Stonehenge and then I clipped through the wall

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Please Help

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I recently started playing Earthbound : the war Against Giygas and I was really enjoying it but sadly I accidentally deleted my game save position and now I don't know what to do. I grinded for hours and recently defeated the cult leader

    Please can anyone share their save file close to that point or tell me a way to fast forward through the game and maybe edit the names of the players through code if that's possible. I absolutely love the humor of this game and I would like to continue on with it. I would be very grateful for any helpful advice

    Edit: I was able to fix it with u/missmays help.if you encounter the same problem,know that there are sites which keep saves srm files.

    submitted by /u/pippiet
    [link] [comments]

    I contacted Hobonichi customer service about an advertisement with earthbound figures that piqued my interest, this was the response

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    me after losing my save file for the third time

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Alright which one of you was it?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Any of you know a good gba emulator?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Im trying to emulate Mother 1 and Mother 3 and i dont know of any safe gba emulators

    submitted by /u/Dimbrono
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound gets creepier the older I get

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    When I was younger I didn't really take it seriously but this game is actually pretty dark. Especially the whole moonside part.

    submitted by /u/LilVigilante
    [link] [comments]

    There is a car in front of you, what are you taking a picture of?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    About to start Mother 1 for the first time.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    What kinda good tips do ya got before I begin? 🤔

    submitted by /u/Vincent__R
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my manga copy, why is he naked- twice?!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Felt Like this Belonged Here Too

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment