• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My porky fan art

    EarthBound / MOTHER My porky fan art


    My porky fan art

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    EarthBound 64 Modded into Zelda: Ocarina of Time (work in progress)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Has anyone else heard that song on the radio that sounds like Bein' Friends?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I'm sure we all know what Bein' Friends goes like but just in case you don't here's a link.

    And here's a link to the song that I heard on the radio a little bit ago.

    I mean sure, the melody of Bein' Friends is at first pretty simple but after the intro where the lyrics would come in on the version with vocals, it is more complicated and sounds just like the second line of the song on the radio.

    submitted by /u/cyoobvertex
    [link] [comments]

    Art

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Perhaps I should not have said that kids are my favorite food

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    MOTHER 2 Inspired Ceramic Bowl

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Which earthbound game should i get first?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I really want to get one that's good

    submitted by /u/Thing_thang_Thing
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Battle Against A Starman Junior

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Where should I start?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm very interested in the earthbound franchise thanks to Undertale and Smash and would like to know where to find a good emulator (or way to play the games). Also, I would like to know which game should I begin with.

    Can you help me?

    submitted by /u/Wiirbyn
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing mother 3 and am a little concerned

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Please don't tell me anything I want it to be a surprise but I will say that I just started the 3rd chapter in mother 3 and while I love the game, it seems to have a major lack of focus. You bounce around from character to character so much, and with an rpg where I'm supposed to feel a sense of progression with my characters, that's not good. Also I'm on the third chapter and I haven't even got to play as Lucas, who from my understanding is the main character. Like I said still love the game bit really hope it starts to center in on its player characters.

    submitted by /u/hyperl0ck0
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Mother 3, is Earthbound Beginnings worth playing?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I've beaten both Earthbound and Mother 3 now, I was wondering if it would be worth going back and playing the first game or if it's too much of a step down.

    submitted by /u/lolcantanz
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a absolute mad man.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Any reason I can't start playing Mother 1 or 3 before finishing Earthbound?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I'm very close to the end of Earthbound, but my audio setup for my emulation box is acting up and the can of cleaner I need to fix it isn't here yet. Is there any reason not to start Mother 1 or 3 (on a different device with working audio) while i wait? I don't want to deal with transferring save files back and forth, so I don't want to play earthbound on my other device. Also, I came across a website that has downloads for both Earthbound Zero translated and Earthbound Zero Improved, which is supposed to be easier. Is there anything I'd miss out on by playing Improved?

    submitted by /u/MilesPrower1992
    [link] [comments]

    da hood lost a real one today ������

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Saving Mother Earth Past Present & Malignant

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment