• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Fanmade Mother 4 sprites I made in Excel (apart from Travis)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Fanmade Mother 4 sprites I made in Excel (apart from Travis)


    Fanmade Mother 4 sprites I made in Excel (apart from Travis)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Tony

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Lucas and Boney from Mother 3 as Lego minifigures

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Drawing on a calculator is grueling, but I did it

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Agressive Vacuum shot Lucas!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    mother 2 deluxe highlights

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I redrew my masked man art from 3 years ago ��

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Is mother 3 one the best rpg of time of all time?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I've seen websites put it on their top 100 games of all time lists and I'm wondering if anyone agrees with this belief or not?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/amuter16
    [link] [comments]

    Jeff isn't making the Heavy Bazooka even though i have 45 IQ

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Just kinda weird, i went to the hotel like 5 times in a row but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/TwelveDudens
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Earthbound HD Remake?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Hi !

    I've been brainstorming and was wondering if anybody has experience with recreating SNES games on a new engine, like N64 (or maybe something a lil more advanced, like Unreal Engine)? I don't have Any Experience, but I'm willing to learn and am eager to collaborate on remaking Earthbound specifically, because Nintendo obviously isn't gonna do it :p

    We, The People, Must Take It Into Our Own Hands.

    ok so the ideal type shit;

    - Collecting accurate enough textures, models and/or literally whatever from VG Resource

    - (Re)creating various N64 layouts and stages for cutscenes, gameplay, encounters, etc.

    When it comes to encounters, I was thinking about either using the original SNES gameplay graphics OR making it a similar format to something like Pokemon Stadium or FF7, where the characters move a little in a 3D arena (while keeping the patterned background around it like a dome?). I feel like the second option might be a bit difficult due to the fact that the sprites from Earthbound are 2D. UNLESS, some body (or bodies) would be down to recreate pretty much everything in 3D. We would have the advantage of using Ness' Smash moves / animations.

    let's brainstorm together, start a forum or something, idk just thought I'd throw this out there.

    submitted by /u/coachchampion
    [link] [comments]

    Mecha-Drago Boss Strategy

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I'm playing my first run of Mother 3, but I'm a little worried that I messed up my strategy against Mecha-Drago and I cannot redeem myself. I only had a Spriting Bomb and a Thunder Bomb and forgot to use the Drago Fang during my first turn against Mecha-Drago. Nevertheless, I was able to hold my ground for quite some time, trying to heal when my HP went dangerously low and attack when my HP was safe enough to not be a concern in the moment. Unfortunately, I used all my Beef Jerkey and eventually lost the battle.

    I'm now grinding for more experience and level-up opportunities, as well as drops from other enemies such as Nut Bread to replenish my health. I might go back into Murki Cave to stock up on other items from the presents as well as drops from enemies, experience, etc.

    I read on Starman.NET, that Thomas' Bazzar sells the Better Stick, if by chance, which is the strongest weapon in Chapter 1. Would it be feasible to go all the way back to purchase this item or should I stick to my original plan? I'm really concerned about the bombs still. :/

    submitted by /u/LordEd5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment