• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My body is ready

    EarthBound / MOTHER My body is ready


    My body is ready

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Colored a scan from the MOTHER2 Enix GuideBook

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Everyone’s attack in a nutshell

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    i finally, FINALLY got to get this treasure for myself!!!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Something is not right here.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Could Melmetal be a quote to Earthbound?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    ayuhhhh gang shiiii yooo

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Just wanted to give a huge thanks to you all.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I just wanted to make this post to thank everyone from this reddit that came out to my stream of EarthBound last night. It's my first time playing the series, and it was a ton of fun, and a lot of you from this reddit showed up and hung out! That was amazing, and it absolutely made my night. As a small streamer it's really hard to promote content, especially on reddit, so again I just wanted to say thank you to this sub for taking an interest in my stream!

    The game is incredible so far and I'm absolutely hooked.

    submitted by /u/Frank_The_Dank_Tank
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound wallpaper

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Earthbound wallpaper

    I made an Earthbound wallpaper because I haven't seen that many (based off of something I saw just couldn't find it)

    https://preview.redd.it/jf9iiub83dq51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d2a73f9b5eebc11c30e88e311f5340b80f41c4cb

    submitted by /u/CrossingTheseAnimals
    [link] [comments]

    i finally, FINALLY got to get this treasure for myself!!!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Using the power of photoshop I made a custom alternate costume for Lucas based on Kumatora.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I found a typo in Spookane

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Saw this on r/polandball and thought about sharing

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Mother 1+2 earthbound beginnings or earthbound zero?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I just finished my first play through of mother 1 in august. On the mother 1+2 and I want to play again. Which one should I play. I've heard they're all a bit different but still the same game.

    submitted by /u/1mike_oxlong1
    [link] [comments]

    Th creepiest Mother 3 enemy

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    In the spirit of Spooktober, I wanna see what this subreddit thinks the most unsettling Mother 3 enemy is. Also I didn't put any bosses on this list, there would be too many choices!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ifunae
    [link] [comments]

    A new meaning to an old song

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I had been listening to the earthbound soundtrack for nostalgia reasons. I had seen a lot of comments about Satoru Iwata on there and I did a bit of searching. I multiple sources talking about how Iwata had essentially saved earthbound by helping the developers keep the tone of the game, and as I was reading, the "I miss you" part came up. This moment has given the song new meaning to me. I miss Iwata. I miss all that he has done for us, not just as a game developer, but as a gamer himself. I really appreciate all he has done, I hope that whenever he is now, he is happy.

    submitted by /u/LokiTheZorua
    [link] [comments]

    a reupload of a remake of earthbound.mp4 which includes both parts and poggers

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Help in Cave of the Past

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    How do I heal my party members after I died from Giygas? I don't have any PSI and I already used my horns of life (only Ness is alive btw)

    submitted by /u/Brysonperidot215
    [link] [comments]

    Winters Synthwave Remix by Novadrome

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment