• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Just finished Mother

    EarthBound / MOTHER Just finished Mother


    Just finished Mother

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    What's your favorite game out of the series?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Credit to the Siivagunner comment section(and no I'm not sorry)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Tried to do a Claus shirt (I don't have access to shoes and pants yet) and to send a message. Maybe it's awful, but as I always say: I'm a pianist, not an artist

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I made Ness into my flag on Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Because EarthBound was such an awesome game, I drew Sans- uhm.. Ness!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Favorite location?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Ok best non-psi party member

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Anyone else get Giygas vibes during the beginning?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Who is your favourite villain?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Guess Pokey was the hero all along

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    First time doing a full playthrough of Earthbound - my thoughts so far.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    So I recently picked up Earthbound because I heard everyone talking about it, it has to be good, right? Well, I just wanted to go over my thoughts so far of the game, I've only just reached the Fourside Sewer, which I'm guessing is halfway, so let me go over my thoughts briefly. - I love the music! Especially knowing that a lot of the tracks sample my favourite band, The Beatles! There isn't really a dud track here and they all fit to the feel of the location. - The game looks very good! I know some people don't like the battle sprites but I think the game looks all around pretty decent, certainly has its own style. - One thing that is kind of annoying, to me at least is the availability of teammate revival and PP recovery. I feel it's particularly prevalent in the Dusty Dunes Desert sections. - I feel like the game sometimes does things merely to waste your time, I know that some people consider that quirky and like it, but the monkey item finding section was a pretty big drag for me. It wasn't too bad, but it did get on my nerves after a few minutes. - The game does a pretty great job at making every location feel lively, with towns filled to the brim with people to talk to, unique enemies to fight and stuff to buy, truly does feel like a satirized America!

    Anyways, that's probably just me rambling a bit, but yeah overall I like the game so far even if it has a few little areas that slow it down a bit, I hope to have it finished soon so I can get around to Mother 1 or Mother 3!

    submitted by /u/PawlineThePanther
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment