• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My drawing of Giegue

    EarthBound / MOTHER My drawing of Giegue


    My drawing of Giegue

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I finally got my copy of Pollyanna! I didn’t realize how big it was! :0

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I've been working on transcribing the Earthbound intro and credits tune for a while now, and, although messy, it's finally done. What a great composition.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    It’s okay, I support you if that’s what you want to be.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    does this remind you of something?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Use headphones, I might be a bit crazy about this. Focus on the sound of this room and then focus on the bass from the masked man fight theme

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I want to get into the earthbound games and play mother 2 but simply finding a game is difficult(for me at least) and i need help.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I've been really wanting to play mother 2/earthbound but finding the game is difficult for newcomers/noobs like me.

    I've tried using emulators and ROMs but the only version I could play was the Japanese one ( yes I've already used the mother 1+2 fan translation but it sucks the translation for mother 2 isn't even complete) as far as I know there is no available 100 percent English translated version of mother 2 available for ROMs or emulators. If I'm wrong and you happen to know a ROMs that does please dm me as I know we're not allowed to post ROMS on here.

    as far as i know the only options i have to play mother 2 is

    1) Buy a wii U and get it there but that isn't ideal for me as I already have a switch and i don't think buying a whole new console just to play one game is ideal.

    2)learn Japanese.

    3) Play mother 3 fan translation(I've considered this but from the looks of it mother 2 looks a lot more fun than mother 3 and I just really want to play mother 2.)

    I appreciate anyone who helps thanks.

    submitted by /u/Luke_notlucky
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to go back to fourside every time I die in the gold mine or is there a closer hospital I don't know about?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Will I be able to get this money, or is it just to tease

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Just beat Belch guy teehee

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Are there any items I should definitely get rid of or that I can put in storage. I really do enjoy the lack of convenience and the headache and the constant photo interruptions. Reminds me to take a breath. Dad too. <3

    submitted by /u/nymeriaarya3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment