• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Something I worked on last night, I think it looks pretty nice :]

    EarthBound / MOTHER Something I worked on last night, I think it looks pretty nice :]


    Something I worked on last night, I think it looks pretty nice :]

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Is it me or does this NPC from odyssey looks familiar?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Fight against Giygas (Giegue?)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Grown-ups have done so much more than me...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Behold my stuff...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Fanmade Earthbound Games?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Yo so I just remembered as a kid I'd go onto this SNES Emulation site and I would play Earthbound on it. But there were additional Fanmade games on it too so I'm just wondering if anybody knows an roms or anything I can play along those lines

    submitted by /u/TheJoyStickPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I was fighting master blech and Paula died and she had the fly honey and I do t know how to revive her or get the fly honey from her pocket

    submitted by /u/GAMINGFREAK1
    [link] [comments]

    Does this mean what I think it means?? Only noticing on my 5th or so playthrough

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Got my expensive magazine lol

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Missed Yellow Submarine, can't re-enter Dungeon Man

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Hello,

    so I'm currently playing Earthbound for the first time and I've instantly fallen in love with it. However, I seem to be stuck at the moment. I finished the Pyramid, went straight to Dungeon Man and completed the dungeon, but somehow I missed the yellow submarine which seems to be obligatory to be able to proceed. So now Dungeon Man's stuck between palm trees and I'm stuck in southern Scaraba without a submarine. Did I break the game or is there a way to re-enter Dungeon Man?

    submitted by /u/asnowmouse
    [link] [comments]

    Is the mother series ever coming to switch?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    3:15 timestamp sounds kinda familiar, don't you think? (Oscar Peterson - Happy-Go-Lucky Local (1963))

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Shortest/Longest time you did on a Mother game?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I saw on howlongtobeat.com that the average playthrough of Earthbound is 30h, but my last two playthroughs have only been 20h. I probably rushed Threed, ahah.

    On the same website, it says Mother 3 is completed in 25h in average, but I'm sure I did 30h-

    submitted by /u/Foreign_Memory
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment