• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Where can I buy/find big bottled rockets? I didn't know they had them in the fourside department store. now I'm stuck.

    EarthBound / MOTHER Where can I buy/find big bottled rockets? I didn't know they had them in the fourside department store. now I'm stuck.


    Where can I buy/find big bottled rockets? I didn't know they had them in the fourside department store. now I'm stuck.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I hate this guy, so naturally, i animated him

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Started Mother 3

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Yeah so I'm playing Mother 3 on Eclipse Emulator rn and I'm wondering how to kill Mr Passion easily.

    submitted by /u/FazbearEnt
    [link] [comments]

    I've made a short cover of Buy Somethin' Will ya

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Hits a little close to home

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Ok, so i am at the belch fight, and i don't have any fly honey. I never even gave it to the escargo express.

    submitted by /u/Swiie126
    [link] [comments]

    You ever wonder if Ness thinks about the fact he basically killed his friend

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I mean he may not know for sure if Pokey died but he should at least feel some guilt for it. I mean like god. He killed his fu**ing friend. Who was also a child. And probably never told his family. I mean he has a brother that Ness must hang out with at some point. And yet he just sits there as if he didn't basically this kid's brother. Wow, this series is so depressing.

    submitted by /u/DisasterWarning999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment