• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Finally got the Sword of Kings!!!! This thing took forever to get

    EarthBound / MOTHER Finally got the Sword of Kings!!!! This thing took forever to get


    Finally got the Sword of Kings!!!! This thing took forever to get

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    [OC] Pippi meets Claus!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I have a tattoo of Giygas (featuring my Mother 2 shirt)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Uhm (My game softlocked out of nowhere)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I drew this pic of Claus! I got inspiration from his unused sprite.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    What flavour do you use and why?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I use banana flavour for the sole reason that it's yellow.

    How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/RyanTheMobileLemon
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Earthbound for the first time two days ago, and I already miss it so much that I can't stop listening to the OST.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Thank goodness the whole thing is on youtube.

    I wanted to give myself a break before playing Mother 3, but I don't think I can wait.

    submitted by /u/fruitybrisket
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing earthbound

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Today i finally started earthbound, and i must say it's incredible how a 1995 snes game can be so fresh and new, starting from the mechanics to the battle system, even the graphics aged really well.

    submitted by /u/Tommaso9882
    [link] [comments]

    What flavour do you use and why?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I use banana flavour for the sole reason that it's yellow.

    How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/RyanTheMobileLemon
    [link] [comments]

    New Fassad Help

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Literally, I've stocked up on healing items but I still can't beat this guy. Somehow the Jealous Bass is easier than him. Shall I grind to Level 40 for him or nah? My party are all in early 30s.

    submitted by /u/FazbearEnt
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to play Wii play with a friend, and my friend picked Jeff. So now Jeff is wearing red. And I find it cursed

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment