• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I was on discord with a friend while playing smash, I did this one quick to make him laugh.

    EarthBound / MOTHER I was on discord with a friend while playing smash, I did this one quick to make him laugh.


    I was on discord with a friend while playing smash, I did this one quick to make him laugh.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Poster request i did

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Ness's nightmare

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I drew the eb0 crew

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Teddy from Earthbound Beginnings for day 3 of Inktober: Bulky

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Does Tony confess his feelings for Jeff in the Earthbound Novel?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Alright, I don't know if anyone on here knows anything about the official Mother 2 novel, but it's worth a shot. I've seen people claim that Jeff is aware of Tony's feelings towards him in the book, and that there's even a proper love confession. The problem is that I can't find any information or summary of the book's contents past chapter one. If anyone knows if this is true or not, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/rhapsodyroxanne
    [link] [comments]

    help for a game inspired by the mother series

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    i am making a game inspired by the mother series (mostly m3) but my team is suffering from artist block very often, can someone help, or at least provide any ideas for the music?

    submitted by /u/rosenchopana69
    [link] [comments]

    mGBA Crashes after Miracle Fassad Fight

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I'm playing mother 3 on the mGBA emulator, however my game keeps crashing after I beat miracle Fassad. This is beyond annoying, how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/StupidFuckinEgg
    [link] [comments]

    MOTHER - Wisdom of the World (Reuben Spiers Cover ft CA & GotW)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    [OC] Various Clauses ��

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Is this stuff good? Or should I get healing items from somewhere else?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Play Mother With or Without Walkthrough?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    This probably sounds so stupid, and I feel like most would say without, but after finishing Mother 3 about 2 months ago and thinking that I'd want to get straight into mother to finish the trio, I really just don't feel so motivated to play it. I still want to play it, but I want it to be enjoyable, I don't really want to stress about how hard the game is (which is what I've mostly seen regarding mother). Do y'all think I'd have a better time with it if I just did it with the walkthrough?

    submitted by /u/life-is-relative
    [link] [comments]

    Bootleg Issues - Resolvable, or is This Cart Unusable?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Okay, so, I bought a bootleg Earthbound cartridge from China; not a funky uncut ROMhack or anything (ironically, my Halloween Hack cartridge works perfectly), just the original game. Ordinarily I wouldn't buy a bootleg of a legit (i.e. unmodified from developer original) game, but at a current price of $120 and with Earthbound being my least favorite of the series, I figured a bootleg was good enough.

    It shows up and it's fine, you know, the standard: slightly blurry label, so no shop or collector is going to be fooled, but it's the right artwork and everything. Boots up normally, looks normal, sound normal. Battles load, text is original English translation, and the background effects look right.

    Now, here's the problem.

    When you reach the Starman Junior fight after bringing Buzz-Buzz back down from the mountaintop, the game plays the usual "big battle starting" jingle, with the normal transition visual starting... But then, the visual transition disappears, leaving you just staring at Starman on the overworld, while a loud glitchy noise is hard. I've heard those enough to know that the game has crashed, and indeed that is the case.

    I haven't found any information on this bug occurring, so I guess it must not be very common... I have a guess as to why this is happening, but I can't prove it: I know different SNES cartridges had different chips built in sometimes, so maybe this bootleg is missing one used in an effect in that battle? Or maybe the version of the game flashed onto the cartridge is flawed somehow?

    Any tips on getting past this? Would any fix last long before another problem arises in its place? This is the only bootleg I've ever had this issue with - Halloween Hack, Dragon Quest I.II, Dragon Quest V, and Dragon Quest VI all work just fine, as do all my legit cartridges, so it's not a console issue.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/Hawthm_the_Coward
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment