• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I don’t think this is right...

    EarthBound / MOTHER I don’t think this is right...


    I don’t think this is right...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    My Halloween costume of The Masked Man! Who could it be under that mask? Don’t go trick or treating this year, but nothing wrong with dressing up!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I'm developing an indie postmodern and surreal RPG, with strong inspiration in Earthbound! An adorably scary RPG about empty souls. Don't cancel the Halloween party!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Time for my yearly tradition.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    i, mR. satURn. ZOOm!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Boing! Another Mr. Saturn

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Lucas by me :D

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I made a drawing based on Moonside

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Ness Cosplay

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Painted some pigmasks on my pumpkins for Halloween. Have a good one, everybody!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    The time is currently 1:35 AM and I'm working on my costume. I'll share the finished product soon...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Nintendo Power Volume 98, July '97

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    My 2nd favorite villain of all time!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So in celebration for Halloween, I did my personal list of my Top 5 favorite video game villains in ALL of gaming! I decided to post each villain in their respective games' subreddits! And guess who's in my 2nd place? Yes! None other than Porky Minch, the main antagonist of 2006's hit game Mother 3 and a major antagonist in 1994's Mother 2! (AKA Earthbound).

    He is the runner-up and could easily rival my 1st place. Porky Minch! or simply, Pokey, is arguably my all-time favorite video game villain ever! but the reason why I placed him 2nd is because I COULD say I'm a little biased with the decision of making my number 1 villain as 1st place because they come from my favorite game, which is from a completely different video game series. But in all honesty, Earthbound was one of the greatest and most influential video games I have EVER played when I was a child and Mother 3 is one of my personal favorites. A timeless classic indeed. Being a story-driven kind of gamer, it's easy to say that the top 5 villains on my list came from titles that were heavily-inspired from the art of storytelling. As a villain, I love Pokey Minch, a lot. Definitely one of the best-written villains in video games. His transition from being an abused 12 year old child with no friends and mental struggles, to a short-lived fake friend of Ness, to a 10,000 year old financially established, time-traveling entity who was granted with immortality after overusing the constant leaps through time from eon to eon. It was just an 180 degree change, and I don't think the physical abuse he and his brother had suffered from the hands of their parents really justified all the harsh, evil, horrid and cruel shit he did in Mother 3. Horridly turning helpless, innocent humans and animals into mindless, killing machines and permanently scarring Lucas's life for all eternity. making him a broken twig from a tree that's just impossible to piece up again. Family-wise, It's incredibly cruel all the things he did and I hated him for it. So his past abuse doesn't necessarily justify the actions that he did, but his age DOES however. I do partially blame his parents at some point, he was just a child after all, and the whole concept of the capsule thing was also kind of sad, in a way, despite not wanting to feel bad for him, I DID end up feeling it anyway. However, much like my number 1, he is a well-written villain that made me hate him for his actions so he's here making it number 2 on my list! I favor him more than Giygas by all means.

    Thanks for reading share, Happy Halloween 🎃

    submitted by /u/SorasPrecious
    [link] [comments]

    Following u/Punkers0-0 's example, I also made my own graph paper Ness

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I made an Earthbound character sheet for Ness. You can copy it if you’d like to do something with it.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I tried making a Mr Saturn pumpkin. Thoughts?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    town

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    which is the better town

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tumnooc
    [link] [comments]

    Ok who use pk flash

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I drew heavily armed Pokey!, hope ya´all like it <3

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment